Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rootbeer

Official Rulings Clarification thread

Just post here so we can organize and set up an archive of confused rulings to make finding answers easier, as well as clean up the forums. I've also noticed that people are more willing to reply to a thread as opposed to creating a new one just to clarify a small detail so this alleviates that problem.

Confusion: Warden gives a unstack and freeze command. A terrorist unstacks and freezes, then another terrorist stacks into him and freezes. The first terrorist now has two things he can do:

1. Stay frozen and hope noone shoots him for not being unstacked or

2. Unstack and hope noone shoots him for not being frozen.

Many times I've seen people die for either of those and the command is so ambiguous that no admins, even SOs, will step up and slay/respawn.

Normally its a stay frozen and kill the person stacking onto you. If they stack onto within the first few seconds, a unstack would normally be fine, but if its 20 seconds in and he stacks onto you, stay frozen

Normally its a stay frozen and kill the person stacking onto you. If they stack onto within the first few seconds, a unstack would normally be fine, but if its 20 seconds in and he stacks onto you, stay frozen

The problem is most of the time it's a unstack on a line command and the warden looks from one direction to the other. If the two t's are somewhere in the middle/opposite end (they don't know which he's starting from either) the warden isn't going to know which one of you stacked into the other, leading to a double kill. And that's just the warden -- a random CT could do the kill and when asked by the warden/an admin why, they'd say they were stacked/not frozen (which they technically were/weren't) and the game would continue on.

I have the strong feeling you're one of the guys who decides to stack up on someone just cause you got a gun and then get you and that guy killed.

WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING? CAUSE I GET DOMED EVERY TIME I SEE YOU.

I have the strong feeling you're one of the guys who decides to stack up on someone just cause you got a gun and then get you and that guy killed.<br /><br />WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING? CAUSE I GET DOMED EVERY TIME I SEE YOU.
Then stop bein a bitch trying for LR and take out a CT when he starts shooting!

but ct's don't pay attention and kill you anyway:(

If the CT team was 12 Warden Monkehs, this would never be a problem.

It is too bad that not all CT can be as fair and unbiased as Warden Monkeh.

sounds legit

If the CT team was 12 Warden Monkehs, this would never be a problem.

It is too bad that not all CT can be as fair and unbiased as Warden Monkeh.

All hail Warden Monkeh! 4Head