Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

So, I went through the lunch line today to find this...

2ih8qiq.jpg

In all seriousness, this is just ridiculous man. We laughed for the first few days, but then it was just sad. I got one of my friends to take a pic with his cell and send it to me so I could see what you guys thought about it.

-Audio

I didn't know if I should post that in Funny Shaz, Serious or the pub...I figure you guys don't have to see it every day so it would be more funny to you than anything. :P

-Audio

Guest starscream

Wow. That is some serious fail.

Nifer, Look at the grammar..

"when U come in" (U?? and its INSERTED);

"There will no longer be any coming back. Saying your forgot it", *your, bad grammar overall.

"and this cover all items" *starting sentences with and, NO capitalization, should use either 'covers' or 'will cover'.

HAD TO RESPELL MANAGER

If I went to that school I would start walking around talking with terrible grammar, and refer the concerned parties to that particular board whence they attempted to correct me.

Guest Fohacidal

Guys if you analyze that sign long enough, youll notice that once you get milk you cant get anymore...

These people are responsible for deciding what children and teenagers should be served in school cafeterias and then safely preparing it?

I don't want names involved, but she is an older black lady at my school. I kinda feel sorry for her for doing this but I suppose you never know the circumstances. She could have been very pissed off about the situation and messed up and not cared or something, but I don't know. I was just pointing out that in general, that is a perfect example of what I'm talking about with the majority of the black kids at the high school. I'm not trying to be racist, but they are the ones who go through the line twice and steal milks and juices. Makes me sick man...and they are so loud in the hall ways and always starting fights over nothing. I'm not saying that white kids don't do anything wrong, but most of the time, like it or not, it is instigated by a black kid with an attitude. The girls are very arrogant and act like someone owes them something or they can just go around disrespecting anyone they want to. I could go on and on about it, but it only makes me wanna seriously hurt one of them, and I cannot afford that right now. But yeah, that's why I didn't know if it should go in the serious section or the funny one, cause often times, rather than get mad, I'll just laugh at them to make me feel better. And if they hit me for, all the better. I'm allowed to fight if they hit me. I don't think I'd hit a girl, but I'd disable her for sure. I'd destroy a guy though.

-Audio

Guest Fohacidal
Wow, now do you believe me we are barely in the top 20 education systems? Audio, find out who wrote that at your school, I want to make a motivational poster.

Nice, comparing a lower class black women to the actual students in the school, and you say your intelligible...

Alright, maybe I won't make a motivational poster, but I know how you feel about that Highschool situation, they don't even go to school to learn, they go to improve their shit talking skills and to pick up some "bitches".

That wasn't the comparison Foh, I didn't know that fact when I posted, so how could I base it on that? I was comparing the average intelligence of people in the U.S. to other countries in general.

Guest Fohacidal
Alright, maybe I won't make a motivational poster, but I know how you feel about that Highschool situation, they don't even go to school to learn, they go to improve their shit talking skills and to pick up some "bitches".

That wasn't the comparison Foh, I didn't know that fact when I posted, so how could I base it on that? I was comparing the average intelligence of people in the U.S. to other countries in general.

No, you assumed that it was the overall intelligence of the school that led to the stupidity of the sign, fact is without knowing who wrote it or not you have to put the peices together, kids in high school wont write down the stuff on signs, neither will higher administration or staff if its in the cafeteria, that only leaves the lunch ladies and janitors.

Fact of the matter is those 2 latter professions are almost ALWAYS filled by lower class poorly educated citizens or mexicans (like in my school) who are illegal or newly arrived to the states. So before you start accusing the US of the worst educational quality ever try to put the peices together.

Well I don't care enough to speculate on any level except to say it's lame of the higher ups not to correct it in any way or say anything about it. I guess it's a non-issue to them but it really does make the school look shitty. I mean, the principle complains about our marching band not being well dressed for the year book photo but let's that sign go on? He pisses me off.

-Audio

Like i knew about the bad grammar. but does it really matter if we have no milk.. i mean i'll just bring some from home