Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Acne

I did lol, I will have to look into it, but yes, project don't start arguements, it is getting annyoing.

Ask your doctor about them.. seriously they work

I did lol, I will have to look into it, but yes, project don't start arguements, it is getting annyoing.

Yeah cause asking Opiate what is an argument and I'm the only one who argues, surely you don't.

Neither do you.
Yeah cause asking Opiate what is an argument and I'm the only one who argues, surely you don't.

I do sometimes, but it seems you pick out the smallest things to argue, and its getting annyoing, and not that anyone would be suprised, but its always with foh.

As far as i see it right now. Almost everyone is out of topic. Seriously don't change the topic about acne. And stop arguing.

Stop arguing. seriously its annoying. Mafia already stopped why don't all of you? Project posted some funny pics to calm each of us down.

Umm, nifer, time posted funny pics, not project, and they were attacking mafia, and coming in here saying it after someone else is isn't going to do anything.

I didn't even read the post after page 4. and a lil from page 5.

since i got so fed up. Anyways ya i guess that was my bad to jump to conclusions

Actually, I think Mafia is a douche, who alot of people hate on the servers, and is a pedo with no life, but I choose not to respond, so thankyou foh.

I don't hate you. Also, I understand the douche and pedo part but what gives you the impression I have no life? Honestly I don't respond quickly because I'm off doing other things while the rest of you appear to have much more free time.

1. Shave every day

2. Wash your face every day

If that doesn't work, including aftershave lotion and face cream applied after the shave, then go ahead and get some medication... but that shit can have some bad side effects.

I never called you a faggot..

At least not in my last post

Unless you where one of the dudes in the posts in which case, fag. ;)

Umm, nifer, time posted funny pics, not project, and they were attacking mafia, and coming in here saying it after someone else is isn't going to do anything.

Hmm, what did I do ? I always get blamed for something. I posted maybe twice in this thread?