Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HurFFiNatEr010

Opinions

Well I currently own a 2002 wrx and as to be expected from a 13 year old car she has seen better days. 150k on the body, 150k on the block but all internals and valves have 2k miles on them.

When I bought the car it had a ebay 18g turbo, ebay boost controller, ebay BOV,ebay exhaust headers back, ebay turbo inlet and CAI.

As she sits now she has a walbro 255, 750cc deatchworks injectors, a vf39(grimmspeed IWG bracket), OEM BPV cobb ebcs, cobb apv3, ssi upipe with a 44mm tial EWG.(still has the ebay exhaust and intake but not really worried about that right now)

A couple weeks ago I brought her to get tunned and on the pre dyno inspection they saw that the front passenger swaybar endlink bracket it busted off. SO now it needs some new control arms which I would replace with STI aluminums(approx 350$). After that it kind of got me thinking about returning it to how I bought it and selling it and keeping the parts to put them on another bugeye or blobeye that is in better condition. 

The car is just starting to form rust on the rear quarters and passenger fender but it has always had a big patch of rust where the windshield meets the roof. I'm wondering if you guys can give me an estimate on how much it is going to cost me to get the bodywork done with a respray and if you guys think I should just ditch it now or stick with it. 

rust pics

Roof

tAdvdLl.jpg

Rear driver side

VzIt6eX.jpg

Rear pass side

N6b9PLW.jpg

front pass fender

PQ6VmLd.jpg