Sign in to follow this  
TurtleFrenzy

Manual Bounties Addition?

Forgot about the fact that CSS WC3 had bounties that you could personally put onto peoples' heads opposed to killstreaks giving them automatically. Feel like it would be really fun to have added back if possible to add on to our current bounty setup or if we'd need another plugin coded to do so.

Forgot about the fact that CSS WC3 had bounties that you could personally put onto peoples' heads opposed to killstreaks giving them automatically. Feel like it would be really fun to have added back if possible to add on to our current bounty setup or if we'd need another plugin coded to do so.

+1 to this, would be nice to put bounties on whore's also better then asking who wants money when leaving, instead throw a bounty on a top player

Little stuff like "Planting the bomb 5 times in one map gives you $8000, but puts an $8000 bounty on your head" would work wonderfully on the server if that's what you are talking about.

Edited by HornyCat

No need to add plugins.

Just say in chat:

16k$ for Tango's head. Hornycat kills tango.

!transfer Hornycat all

done, manual bounty added

Buuuuut, what if the person who set the bounty was a dick and doesn't transfer the money? Well they won't get the money obviously, but they will complain.

Also the person who puts the 16k bounty will have to keep the 16k and not gain anymore money unless the target dies the current round where as i assume if a plugin was made the bounty would persist through rounds and if you try to do that with manual you will just be losing money because your at 16k

Buuuuut, what if the person who set the bounty was a dick and doesn't transfer the money? Well they won't get the money obviously, but they will complain.

Well.

I always give the amount of cash to the player who killed the bounty target. Depends on who you're trusting.

Also the person who puts the 16k bounty will have to keep the 16k and not gain anymore money unless the target dies the current round where as i assume if a plugin was made the bounty would persist through rounds and if you try to do that with manual you will just be losing money because your at 16k

I used the 16k as an example.