Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Da Boss

Hello Everyone!!!

Well hello there everyone,my name is boss and this is my introduction thread.

I play mostly on the cs:go Jailbreak server and you can see me there pretty often!

I am just a friendly person who loves playing cs:go and meeting new people so add me if you want,i accept all friend requests!

I have been playing on the jb server for quite some time but never noticed there were even forums and such,i guess this is a pretty huge community,so once in a while you will see me here on the forums also.

Thats about it,i just wanted to drop by and say a quick hello to everyone and i can't wait to meet many of you and have fun freekilling prisoners(im joking ofcourse).

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have GMod then you should check out our TTT servers!

Oh yeah and remember what HUF said

hi try not to lose so many brain cells on JB

Welcome, I hope you retain your brain cells while playing JB. Also, come visit our surf server! 

Lastly, avoid the crobat.

Oh i will,i have been playing jailbreak for years now,i think i can retain my brain cells intact ;)

And yea,i do have gmod but i don't play that often,i will come by some time on the surf server though,i really enjoy just putting some relaxing music and surfing in cs:go.