Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

TTT:GO Population Guide

TTT:GO Population Guide

With this guide I'll formally explain the Population Guide for this server. If you have any questions, ask me. But first of all, I'll ignore trolling comments. Since I also want this server to become one of the most populars I'll write a few suggestions.

1. Maps

Keep to always nominate the overplayed maps of the server, In this case the CS:GO Default Maps would take place:

-de_dust and de_dust2

-de_nuke

-de_mirage

-ttt_skyscraper

-cs_office

-cs_italy

You should always nominate the maps listed above.

2. Gametracker Rank

The server is tracked by GameTracker, normally the server gets a highest position, more people will join. For Example:

JB Server Rank - 30th-50th

ZE Server Rank - 85th

WC3 Server Rank - 100th-200th

MG Server Rank - 300th-400th

Surf Server Rank - 1000th-1100th

Kzndo Server Rank - 900th-1300th

TTTGO Server Rank - 2000th

If the server gets a higher rank, more people will join, notice than the server ranks are listed by places, which JB gets the 1st place and ZE the 2nd place in this community.

3. Invite Friends

This is well explained and you guys know how it works.

4. Be nice and friendly

If a new player joins, you need to be really nice to him, so he can get a comfortable gaming server where to play. If the new player liked the server, add him, and tell him to join any other day.

Follow this guide and TTTGO will get populated in less than a month.

1. Fuck revoting maps.

If the server gets a higher rank, more people will join, notice than the server ranks are listed by places, which JB gets the 1st place and ZE the 2nd place in this community.

No, if the server stays populated more people will join. No one looks up ranks of servers. It lets you know where you stand in the community, but the majority of the time people just join off sorting by population on the server browser or joining familiar community servers.

3. Invite Friends

This is well explained and you guys know how it works.

4. Be nice and friendly

If a new player joins, you need to be really nice to him, so he can get a comfortable gaming server where to play. If the new player liked the server, add him, and tell him to join any other day.

B0flv0xCYAEIu-l.png

Why does nobody play the Legend of Zelda map ;-; it's my favorite

It works for gmod but on cs it is to small. Also since the weapons are different in cs then gmod there are two big problems. One is traitors can kill pretty much across the map with almost any weapon. However it comes at a cost since sounds are much louder and with nowhere to hide on that map it is easy to hunt the person down.