Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taboo

Anime Suggestions Megathread - DO NOT POST NEW THREADS FOR SUGGESTIONS

whoever is first is on top

I DIDNT PARTICULARLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE

I had to look it up...god damnit guys..

28361b13e821d0b0b78db87daefa0ac3.gif

Fuck my previous suggestion.

Everyone go watch SCHOOL-LIVE! (Gakkougurashi! if you're weird) right now, I don't care what kind of anime you're into please fucking watch this shit and stick it out to the end of the first episode. That'll be enough. You'll be hooked.

It's best if you don't read the synopsis, just go into this anime knowing as little as possible about it as you can. It's not what it seems. It is not what it fucking seems. This anime is glorious please fucking watch it right now

"yo man naruto is so good naru x sasu 4ever watch it plebs"

is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon - First season, its on crunchyroll

Hunter x hunter - also on crunchyroll

when the fuck are they coming out with the second season, this shit was glorious

when the fuck are they coming out with the second season, this shit was glorious

probably summer or fall 2016 if the light novel keeps going

Inuyasha and Inuyasha: The Final Act are oldies but goodies. Damn, I remember thinking Kagome and Sango were hot as fuck. Miroku was such a lucky son-of-a-bitch!

Inuyasha and Inuyasha: The Final Act are oldies but goodies. Damn, I remember thinking Kagome and Sango were hot as fuck. Miroku was such a lucky son-of-a-bitch!

Rewatching it all on hulu right now, and I have all 4 movies but I have no clue where they are rofl

Now that season two came out; Noragami.

I thought this show ended and was just annoyed at the end, glad it's getting more

One of those animes i gotta watch late at night tough when people are asleep. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the blonde girl is 15 and the redhead is 16 rip

Code Geass. Absolutely amazing loved it would recomend 10/10. :D

I'd only recommend the original series with LeLouch. I haven't watched the Boukoku no Akito movies and I doubt I plan to.

For anyone who hasn't seen Charlotte yet I totally recommend it great anime, very good story and art and some pretty cool action scenes towards the end.

I'd Recommend Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, GoldenTime, Yuushiba, Zero No Tsukaima, Seirei Tsukai no Blace Dance, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Anohana, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka, Date a Live,(I'll keep adding on later).

For anyone who hasn't seen Charlotte yet I totally recommend it great anime, very good story and art and some pretty cool action scenes towards the end.

... I think you're actually the first person I've talked to who liked Charlotte. The plot a huge fucking mess with terrible pacing and plotholes and the characters were super bland and shallow. I didn't even have high expectations for this show since I thought Angel Beats wasn't very good, but Jun Maeda managed to take everything wrong with Angel Beats and magnify those problems tenfold with Charlotte.