Sign in to follow this  
Hulk

Pokemod Server?

So back when i was playing in 1.6, there was a thing called pokemod. I'm not too sure if anyone else remembers but that shit was pretty fun, idk much info to help but if someone can find some info and try rebuilding a pokemod server, that would be epic.

So back when i was playing in 1.6, there was a thing called pokemod. I'm not too sure if anyone else remembers but that shit was pretty fun, idk much info to help but if someone can find some info and try rebuilding a pokemod server, that would be epic.

Assuming you are talking about minecraft, that mod was cancelled after about four patches. The best alternative which is quite fun is call PixelMon.

http://pixelmonmod.com/

Edited by Hay0ger.Tonee

Yeah I remember playing pixelmon a lot a couple of years ago. Wouldn't mind getting back into it someday if and when my computer is fixed.

Edited by iafunky

Assuming you are talking about minecraft, that mod was cancelled after about four patches. The best alternative which is quite fun is call PixelMon.

http://pixelmonmod.com/

how can he be talking about minecraft if he specifically said cs 1.6

I don't think it exists at all in CSGO. 

Edited by Fugner

how can he be talking about minecraft if he specifically said cs 1.6

He never said cs. 1.6 could be referring to the minecraft build which is around the area that the mod was coming out in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah it was a mod on  CS 1.6

So pretty much like pokemon, you could hold 6 pokemon in your inventory.
Each pokemon had an ability, whether passive or active.
Most poeple would use 5 Passive pokemon in their party while using the pokemon with the active skill as their leader of the party.
Using these abilities you would go around killing people like playing cs.
This Mod is somewhat similar to WC3 but like all of the skills were different because there were so many different pokemon.

So you mix and match parishes via the polemic in your party with one active ability as your "leader"? This is something I'd atleast like to discuss concept wise, if not test a primitive version somehow.

So you mix and match parishes via the polemic in your party with one active ability as your "leader"? This is something I'd atleast like to discuss concept wise, if not test a primitive version somehow.

Yeah there was a bunch of crazy abilities and stuff, Like for example this was my usual party (to the best of my memory)

1) Leader - Moltres - Instantly teleport to closest enemy and deal 30 damage (it was called firefly)

2) Mewtwo - Does x amount of extra damage (Passive)

3) Tangela - Absorbs x amount of armor (Passive)

4) Crobat - Absorbs x amount of Life (passive)

5) Mankey - Does x amount of extra knife damage and knock back (Has to be leader)

6) Gyarados - "Surf" - shoots out a wave that does damage. (has to be leader) This skill used to be widely used. At low levels like 70 and under, it would be slow and easy to dodge. Past level 70 the wave got faster and was harder to dodge. Plus this skill did a lot of damage, sometimes one hitting people but it was never considered op because there are many ways using other pokemon's ability to dodge this.

Whenever i would get tired of Moltres, i could just switch to Gyarados and play that pokemon

Im not sure how they did it, but there was a actual npc in the middle of each spawn and it was a Professor Oak. You would walk up to him and that would bring up the menu to swap out the pokemon with your inventory with the pokemon inside the storage. This way, you could literally catch all the pokemon and use whatever ones you want.

There was also a system where you could give eachother pokemon in order to evolve. For example,  Geodude evolves into graveler at level 25 but evolves into golem whenever traded. So to get a golem you would have to trade to someone and have them trade that pokemon back to you.

There were maps where guns were disabled and it was knife only which then i would switch to mankey or something like that.

Edited by Hulk