Sign in to follow this  
Milo

=(UV)= Unoficial Compettive Team

Hi its Milo here. I spread this Idea to fox and P2 A while ago and they said that a competitive team not officialy run by =(UV)= would be fine. I know alot of you have skill and others are in it for the fun. For those of you who are looking to play compettively I would like to see you show some instinctive and sign up. Basicly I am trying to make a basic team where 5 men will be avalible at any time. For this team we need cirtain roles, I will explain these later. To make sure that we will always have a 5 man team I have deccided to make two teams. When challenged we may mix and match depending on whose one. For these teams we need

TEAMS SUBJECT TO BE MOVED AROUND CHECK BACK EVERYWHILE TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE

Password for Signup To CAL: Undeadme

Team #1:

Sniper - Audio

Lead - Milo (As much as some of you may hate it if someone else who can lead with a mic steps in I will step down...)

Backup - Fps Bob

Backup - Not sure who signed up for the team in this posision waiting for a PM

Possible Sniper or Backup - Fohcidal

Team #2: (These are all our backup subs)

Sniper - Project

Lead - D&G

Backup - Cheescake

Backup - The Bulldog

Possible Sniper or Backup -

Because this team is competitive we will need a couple of other things...

- A Scrim Server

- Ventrilo Server

- Good Players

Now The main thing that worries me is the scrimmage server... If anyone else has anything of use we would be very greatful. As for the Ventrilo server that is not hard just time consuming. As for good players: I know who you are and you know who you are... This means that you need to know how to play OUTSIDE OF ZOMBIE MOD AND WCS. I would love to host tryouts but if I have seen you play chances are someone or me will vouch for you. Although this is still in the planing stages I hope it pulls through.

In the mean time I am always free for challenges. If =(UV)= is challenged to a scrim tell them to use your server and I will be there all the way. Same applys for if we start this team without a server. We may just have to go through in someone elses server. Thanks and I hope this really takes off.

-Milo

Sexy, I'll do whatever I can. I'm a sniper by nature, but good with an M4, AK, shotty (lol), Deagle, Mp5 and sometimes the Famas. What ladders will we be in? Like, CAL, Cevo what?

-Audio

I still have to look into cal and cevo and see which one is better. I have a little previous CAL experiance so I may lean towards that. I have updated the teams.

I'll take all of you on! I've been playing regcss more often then not lately, I probably could go for it. My old clan LsD; Legendary Soldier Division usually rotated on the positions, usually determined before the match/scrim. Could also sub just about any time. Atleast help you practice in scrimming and such.

eh, I can't say anything now cause I suck. but

maybe you guys should have a 1v1 tournement to decide whos better at what. rather then deciding by past experiance, cause people play alot differently on a fun server then a competitive match(I get alot better when I try,)

Guest Fohacidal

Im pro at sniping, Im a beast with the awp, and pretty good at getting headshots with the scout, trust me, its how I win GG mode so fast every time I play

I rape everyone on WCS with the AWP.

Exactly WCS but how are you normaly...

Also I would love to host 1vs1 tornaments to see whos the best unfrotunatly I dont have a server of which to host that on... I am looking for anyone with a server to help out.

Good news I signed up a team before the deadline and now its up to you... Sign up in CAL before tommorow. Search up the team Undead Vengence with the Tag =(UV)= and join. All members are welcome to join and we will sort the rest out tommorow. YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO SIGN UP SO GOGOGOGOGOGO. In that time we need to have at least 5 members.