Sign in to follow this  
Guest Intrepidx

CAL

Guest Intrepidx

Okay as i talked about before many times and in ventrilo for players that actually are as i say "in the clan" not just the people who play on the servers anyways yes i created and registered the UV IRC channel which is #Undeadv! now all i need is 6 people to go to our team on the Cal O roster on http://www.caleague.com/?division=csso rolleyes.gif, look for Undead Vengeance! if you need any help or anything at all or if you just wanna join up if you are good at counterstrike please Xfire me: Intrepidx

Guest Intrepidx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intrepidx @ May 8 2007, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay as i talked about before many times and in ventrilo for players that actually are as i say "in the clan" not just the people who play on the servers anyways yes i created and registered the UV IRC channel which is #Undeadv! now all i need is 6 people to go to our team on the Cal O roster on http://www.caleague.com/?division=csso rolleyes.gif, look for Undead Vengeance! if you need any help or anything at all or if you just wanna join up if you are good at counterstrike please Xfire me: Intrepidx

Okay i now have an update with a talk of some of the clan members and with i guess an okay vote since there wasnt an admin around but i didnt bring up a team for UV, and i think its gonna work great tongue.gif So right now id say i need some backups if your interested please contact me via xfire or cal website

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intrepidx @ May 8 2007, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay i now have an update with a talk of some of the clan members and with i guess an okay vote since there wasnt an admin around but i didnt bring up a team for UV, and i think its gonna work great tongue.gif So right now id say i need some backups if your interested please contact me via xfire or cal website

WHATS CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!?!?!??!

Guest Intrepidx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loading... @ May 8 2007, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

WHATS CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!?!?!??!

laugh.gif well cal is a roster were teams go against each other to get better google search cal

hahaha remember my tryout? my computer lags a lot, plus i suck. fun scaring virus with my lag.