Sign in to follow this  
Serif The Sheriff

Knife races + Flaming Gloves

Is there any way we can make it so when you are playing knife races and have flaming gloves it won't make you switch to the grenade when it spawns?

This isn't an issue with priority pickups because I have that turned off and just walking over a grenade will put it in my inv without switching to it. It can be quite a hassle having this item and going up to backstab someone just to have it spawn the grenade before you can do it.

Like the way a few races instantly switch back to the knife and resets the attack time so you can immediately attack?

It doesn't even do that, when the nade spawns in it switches to it and then just stays there until you switch back and if you go to attack right as it spawns you usually end up wasting a grenade and giving away your position lol

We could switch you back... but I think if you are firing it might be buggy if your weapon gets swapped and swapped back. Firing prob would be cancelled and you'd have to reclick but that is just a wild guess.