Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorgot

The return of sm_invis! (and the addition of sm_alpha)

I've fixed and added commands for sm_invis, sm_appear, and sm_alpha. sm_color's alpha (the fourth number you enter) now works as well.

Alpha ranges from 0 to 255, so if you want 50% invisible you'd use 128.

Examples for all these commands:

sm_invis thorgot

sm_alpha @t 128

sm_appear @all

sm_color @t 255 255 255 128

Here's how invis looks:

40WCRDF.jpg

What does alpha do?

It lets you specify the alpha of the player, which ranges from 0 (completely invisible) and 255 (fully visible). Using sm_alpha @all 51 is the same as using sm_invis @all, for example. If you wanted someone to be 25% invisible you'd use 191.

Already thinkin of some cool LR's, all T's go half invis could be cool and make rebelling that much easier.

Somebody broke sm_color with this

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good bug report.

Based on your report, I'm wildly guessing you did sm_color person <number> <number> <number> 1. If you had read the OP, you would see that this would make someone invisible.

edit: a five second test confirmed my suspicion. sm_color is working fine.

Nah 0 as the last number. Do I change that to 255 to keep them black but visible?

I had a bind set up from before hand and I was trying to figure it out in game earlier. Your post isn't clear and sills enough for a small-brain autism like myself

Was just having fun with this command on the server, it works fine.. Black but visible would be /color <name> 0 0 0 188