Sign in to follow this  
HCMikey

So is the weapon skin plugin not coming back?

I would really like to see it up and running on the server. If not possible, can we at least get the !knife menu.

If it ain't coming back, someone should get rid of that !ws greentext that appears in chat on war3.

Edited by HornyCat

do you not read? or are you literally my avatar?

it's against the rules now, you can't have custom skins of any kind on the server. 

stop shit posting, thanks.

Edited by Sean.

Valve sent out a memo via a listserv that all custom servers should not use plug-ins that modify ranks or skins in anyway. So we're losing the mm/xp rank modifications we have too.

do you not read? or are you literally my avatar?

it's against the rules now, you can't have custom skins of any kind on the server. 

stop shit posting, thanks.

Do you enjoy writing all your posts like a condescending cunt?

Valve sent out a memo via a listserv that all custom servers should not use plug-ins that modify ranks or skins in anyway. So we're losing the mm/xp rank modifications we have too.

Must of been recent then. Initially, I remember the plugin being taken down because of server crashes. Oh well, I guess that's why the mvp stars that mean percentage maxed have been introduced.

Edited by HornyCat

I just posted about this in four different threads. In a nutshell, Valve released a policy that does not allow it.

I removed the !ws announcement but didn't reload the configuration file.

"(1) Do mods that provide custom knives (e.g., ‘vanilla’ Karambit or Bayonet knives) fall under the same restrictions as mods that spoof other inventory items like weapon skins or display items?

Yes, these mods fall under the same restrictions because they are generating/simulating items that are not owned by a player."

Also,

"Providing a falsified competitive skill group and/or profile rank status or scoreboard coin (e.g., Operation Challenge Coins)."

Edited by Sack