Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

Increase the number of spots in Jailbreak

We'd never know though, cause people would give up if the wait was more than 10 minutes, I think. Also, I don't think a lack of admins would be a problem. We often have too many on IMO.

That's true. I feel like at times, we have like either 20 admins/SO playing at a time and another chunk of times we have like 2 moderating a 30+ server and it gets hectic with freekilling. Though I do feel like just one JB server is enough for right now.

if there was enough need we could maybe justify a second jb server..   how long on average are you guys waiting to get in, and does this only occur on weekends or every night?

The server is full pretty consistently, but it's rare that the wait time is over one minute. It occasionally lasts a few minutes during prime time hours, but I think having two servers would do more harm than good. I also think even if the technical limitations weren't in place 42 remains a good number of max players.

Personally I don't find it a problem at all to moderate a full server singlehandedly, and I'm pretty lenient. Even when multiple admins are on, it's usually more of a case of who wants to not be lazy first and check out the reported player.

A second server is a slightly bad idea imo. All it'll do is split up our playerbase and I'm envisioning two 20/40 servers when it'd be loads more fun just as 40/40.

The only reason I'd see a reason to add another jb server is if it's different from our current one; i.e. rules, maps, mods.

An rpg style jailbreak would actually be interesting. With separate skill branches for t and ct that compliment different styles. For instance a t branch that's assists in things like climb and other games. And another one that's purely for rebelling. Like 5 percent chance to spawn with deagle and one bullet etc. Extra knife damage etc. Cts get health boosts, maybe the ability to see through walls to hunt rebels? Crowd control grenades that freeze the ts in a very limited distance stuff like that. If possible making the name of a t not appear for a sec so they can rebel(i realize some of these are op just spitballing general ideas of how it would work)

Edited by Ordinarygamer96