Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONKEH

MAP REQUEST

Jb_concentration

TRAIN IS CELLS, LABELED WITH JEW STARS ALL OVER

NAZI SHIT ALL OVER MAP

ILL BE WARDEN WITH HITLER SKIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)  DRAMAIZATION  :(

T side setting:

I spawn in a train cart with ALL other t's, its very cramped and there are stars everywhere. some were carved in, some were painted in blood :( . A haze of death and disease lurked around us, there was even a zombie! :o  luckly with the help of my fellow t's and my trusty knife  robertorino  (that i stowed away in my asshole :ph34r: )  we swiftly vanquished the foe. 

Next thing i know the train stopped :huh: , and a heard a voice over the intercom. he said his name was warden monkeh and he sounded like a nice guy  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: . he told us to step out of the train cart and observe his brand new amusement park  :lol: , then he told us to FREEZE, or else if we moved the automated turrets would shoot at us until he arrived (for our own safety of course :rolleyes: )  to give us the grand tour  Kappa  .  I WAS SO EXCITED I FELT LIKE A CHARLEY IN A MOTHER FUCKING CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!! 

PART 2

ALL OF A SUDDEN 10 HITLER CLONES APPEARED FROM AN ELEVATOR (that led to their underground bunker :ph34r: ), and i was like לעזאזל. they were all quite loud, and some without balls to be dropped :wacko:, but then i hear a faint sound  :blink: , and i look up, what do i see? its warden monkeh parachuting down from his monkehmoblimp, and obviously  :rolleyes:,  by his striking figure  :B):, he was defiantly the ALPHA HITLEH  :wub:.

he greeted everyone warmly and said with a lovely tone,

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGGOTS DON'T SPEAK OVER WARDEN!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

*the chattering clones became silent, some with fear, most with respect*

he approached us and said, "you all look tired and quite dirty, perhaps a warm shower would do you some good :wub:  :wub: ."

but luckily the wise wizards using ema spaket (anagram) warned me that would not be wise :mellow: .

"or i can put you to work immediately <_< "

*around 75% of all t's, and a few molesty cts, went into the showers.*

i decided not to take a shower i could do that later, but i never saw them since. RIP  wowso2CAN .

he brought us over to a bakery and said, since you all didnt want to take a shower i will give you another choice. you can work with the ovens  Kappa  in the bakery or i will make use of you somewhere else  clamperino , and something about cheese, deet, and valleys blah blah blah. a little more than half of the remaining t's went into the building, but i didnt want to make bread  :angry: . my papa was a lumberjack and i couldn't even make burnt toast correctly -_- , so i knew my talents would be better used elsewhere.  HeyGuys

**THEN THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDING CATCHES FIRE**

I LOOK TO SEE A BLACK SMOKE, AND HEAR THE SCREAMS OF ADMINS WHO UNMOOTED THEMSELVES TO SCREAM TO MAKE THIS SCENE VERY DRAMATIC!!  :o

the flame gets extinguished and all we see are ashes. RIP  wowso2CAN .

PART 3

All t's please get under your own shower head, we will now be playing take a shower with no cheating, detours, or delays *Counter terrorists win*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this was my 1000th post, idk how I feel about that