Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

Cause jeannie best. This has been indented into the heart of the server for quite awhile. Think about it, a perm would be a reasonable response for a MFK troll for example. However for someone who plays on the server EVERY SINGLE DAY, along whom values the server to the cap where he donates 20$ every month to maintain the servers stability. I dont perceive this community as a bunch of  shit I could care less about, I love this place, This is all I have. Do I have people who try to give me the worst outlook? (*cough cough* yunki, totes, narwhals) - Yes I do, but hell I could care less about their opinions on me, why, because once again, this is all I have, I dont let others try to degrade me from what I love most. Nor should STAFF allow that to affect their decisions. I value this place as much as a Legend does. If you neglect this, and let others shit bombard your choice, shame on you, however this is my home, whether the others like it or not.

MatthewGFX donated $20 every month to help support the server, but you know what else he did? He made the server horrible for other people, just like you. It is not just Totes, Narwhals, and me who find you annoying. We are just more outspoken about it :)

I value this place as much as a Legend does.

Do I even explain how untrue this sentence is?

Sure, I have no possible way of knowing how much you value this community, however looking at your behavior, I can assume this is not true. Someone who values this community wouldn't act the way you do. Someone who values the community, or JB in specific, would be a helpful admin who realizes acting like a shit head sets up a bad example for everyone else, they would handle situations without resorting to excuse like "blame the drugs", they also wouldn't go about using racism in a ban appeal. If you somehow managed to get unbanned, you really need to fix your in-game prescence.

Edited by Yunki

Why are we keeping perma bans on people we don't like now? It's not like the kid got banned for racism / MFK / 6 ban rule at all. The reason is literally "general retard." Why don't we perma ban a lot more of our 'general retards'?

Just now, Yunki said:

MatthewGFX donated $20 every month to help support the server, but you know what else he did? He made the server horrible for other people, just like you. It is not just Totes, Narwhals, and me who find you annoying. We are just more outspoken about it :)

Matthew also abused constantly and got banned for it, not because some people find him annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I think his sarcastic attitude via his typing is extremely annoying, but that doesn't mean we should perma-ban him.

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

Cause jeannie best. This has been indented into the heart of the server for quite awhile. Think about it, a perm would be a reasonable response for a MFK troll for example. However for someone who plays on the server EVERY SINGLE DAY, along whom values the server to the cap where he donates 20$ every month to maintain the servers stability. I dont perceive this community as a bunch of  shit I could care less about, I love this place, This is all I have. Do I have people who try to give me the worst outlook? (*cough cough* yunki, totes, narwhals) - Yes I do, but hell I could care less about their opinions on me, why, because once again, this is all I have, I dont let others try to degrade me from what I love most. Nor should STAFF allow that to affect their decisions. I value this place as much as a Legend does. If you neglect this, and let others shit bombard your choice, shame on you, however this is my home, whether the others like it or not. I can be as retarded and or cancerous as fuck at times, out of my own expression to supply the server with, others rain on hate because they do not know how to respond, in which you get mindless supported responses such as Clamps, ask me and I could fucking care less, this is something between you and me trav, not for spectators to shout aloud

Please respond to the official appeal and that will just be between you and Staff.

You're really only fueling the fire in this thread. Trust me.

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

Cause jeannie best. I can be as retarded and or cancerous as fuck at times, out of my own expression to supply the server with, others rain on hate because they do not know how to respond, in which you get mindless supported responses such as Clamps, ask me and I could fucking care less, this is something between you and me trav, not for spectators to shout aloud

First, learn to use a fucking comma. Second, these two sentences alone say everything that needs to be said about you. And frankly, you started this the moment you posted in this thread trying to troll. So this isn't a "You and Trav" thing, this is an "Everyone" thing. 

Now in an effort to get through to you, i'll go ahead and insert a bunch of commas down here that you can add into my statement so you can read it properly.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - that should be enough I hope. 

Just now, Rune said:

Why are we keeping perma bans on people we don't like now? It's not like the kid got banned for racism / MFK / 6 ban rule at all. The reason is literally "general retard." Why don't we perma ban a lot more of our 'general retards'?

Matthew also abused constantly and got banned for it, not because some people find him annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I think his sarcastic attitude via his typing is extremely annoying, but that doesn't mean we should perma-ban him.

If you want to count all the times he has banned himself even after being warned not to, then he would reach the 6 ban rule. Now, while the MatthewGFX connection wasn't perfect, it was used to establish the fact that just because you buy admin doesn't mean you have the best intentions for the server.

He also requested to be permabanned so it's really on him. This whole thing is really on him because he couldn't control his own actions.

6 minutes ago, Yunki said:

If you want to count all the times he has banned himself even after being warned not to, then he would reach the 6 ban rule. Now, while the MatthewGFX connection wasn't perfect, it was used to establish the fact that just because you buy admin doesn't mean you have the best intentions for the server.

http://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=jeannie&Submit=

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

If he doesn't get unbanned I really don't care. He's only digging his own 'grave' by being an asshat.

Edited by Rune

5 minutes ago, Rune said:

Because of your complaint department spam, you've been banned for another 5 days, and this ban will also count towards the 4/6 ban rule.

That ban was never put on his record

Never mind, they combined the 2 bans together rather than making them two separate ones. 1 ban away then :P

Edited by Yunki

Read my ban appeal thread, this conversation is emotionally fucking eating me alive. I fucking hate reading everyones shit. Im done fucking playing, its stressing me out man, I just want to return to the server. I feel beat up like I was fucking thrown away to rot like a no good human being, waste of fucking life. As sickening as I am, im sorry, I just cant take this shit anymore. BibleThump

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

Read my ban appeal thread, this conversation is emotionally fucking eating me alive. I fucking hate reading everyones shit. Im done fucking playing, its stressing me out man, I just want to return to the server. I feel beat up like I was fucking thrown away to rot like a no good human being, waste of fucking life. As sickening as I am, im sorry, I just cant take this shit anymore. BibleThump

Take a break from the forums and see how it pans out. Be patient.

Also stop being over-dramatic and tone it down with the self-pity, it's leading to you not being taken seriously lol.

Edited by Travesty

Just now, Travesty said:

Take a break from the forums and see how it pans out. Be patient.

Also stop being over-dramatic that will lead to you not being taken seriously lol.

Fuck man I am being serious. Shit like this storms up and just fucking upsets me. I mean, Im already visiting a physiatrist for Suicide and Morbid Obsessional Death, shit like this aint helping me man. Want it to fucking end, its mentally choking the life out me and I cant take it anymore.

Fuck man I am being serious. Shit like this storms up and just fucking upsets me. I mean, Im already visiting a physiatrist for Suicide and Morbid Obsessional Death, shit like this aint helping me man. Want it to fucking end, its mentally choking the life out me and I cant take it anymore.

Being 100% serious right now, do you feel like harming yourself right now?  Do you possess the means to do so?

Jeannie, smh. I was inclined to just say fuckit, forget everything I said as I was reading your posts. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that there's some social interaction immaturity going on (and there's nothing wrong with that) that makes you say some of the things that you say, be it annoying shit or racism, but if you're to stay then you need to learn to hold those back. I also think you need to stop posting as now I'm looking bad defending you -- you aren't really helping your case. Just take a break from the forums, the server, as it seems whatever is emotionally affecting you hasn't 100% completely passed. If you are unbanned, you'd be on thin ice and a fuckup may or may not revert the ban.

I understand that video games are an escape from life but don't bring the negativity from yours into the server when you do, otherwise shit like this happens. A point that I forgot to mention in my earlier post was that we don't know what it is you could be going through in life, I always give the benefit of the doubt for weird behavior but others might not.

Edited by Rootbeer

Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg

Come back after 24 hours and it'll most likely be sorted out. In the mean time use this "Super easy 1 step solution" to not see this thread

1 minute ago, Patrick_Star said:

Then absolutely take a break. Jailbreak isn't life and if it is for you... find another thing to keep you sane. Go for a walk and breathe.

Get off these forums for a while, they clearly aren't doing you any good.

Presto: hope the entire species dies
Presto: FUCK YOU
sG | ツ:YunkiDaHoe:♥: Alright
Presto: You're worthlesss
Presto: Just remember
Presto: When our species is dying
Presto: YOU CAUSED IT
Presto: (insert racist term in all caps here)
sG | ツ:YunkiDaHoe:♥: Sounds good
sG | ツ:YunkiDaHoe:♥: I'll be here when you get off your meds

Had a long discussion with this guy. Tried to be helpful but he took things so personally.