Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

So wait. A dude said he will DDOS yellowwhy if he didn't get a knife from him? Bullshit or not, that doesn't effect the servers at all. So why are we perma-banning someone who did something outside the servers. If that's the case, ban everyone who got vac banned by steam for cheating and I sure as hell am gonna start screen capping admin chat for all the shit that's said on There in JB

So wait. A dude said he will DDOS yellowwhy if he didn't get a knife from him? Bullshit or not, that doesn't effect the servers at all. So why are we perma-banning someone who did something outside the servers. If that's the case, ban everyone who got vac banned by steam for cheating and I sure as hell am gonna start screen capping admin chat for all the shit that's said on There in JB

are you that dense? legit question

and if you want to be a white knight, guarantee everyone will start hating you for screencapping admin chat. good luck with that one. no one likes a faggot

Honestly him saying "DDOS 15 years" to yellowwhy is clearly a joke (a bad one) but thats none of my business. I dont see how that deserves a permaban.

Edited by Ivanns

Yea I also thought that but it's in the rules

Honestly him saying "DDOS 15 years" to yellowwhy is clearly a joke (a bad one) but thats none of my business. I dont see how that deserves a permaban.

The kid also sounds like he's 10

are you that dense? legit question

and if you want to be a white knight, guarantee everyone will start hating you for screencapping admin chat. good luck with that one. no one likes a faggot

Spam section.

Together we can over throw the tyranny that is Clamps!<br /><br />8lupZhp.png
http://imgur.com/2oOx97v.gif- But for reals, this one's my bad. I've been putting in a retarded amount of hours at work(as I type this I'm leaving work after another 16 hour day) and I was definitely fried reading that SS last night... Joke side of brain was not there. <br /><br />(I'll still fuckin cut you)

http://imgur.com/2oOx97v.gif- But for reals, this one's my bad. I've been putting in a retarded amount of hours at work(as I type this I'm leaving work after another 16 hour day) and I was definitely fried reading that SS last night... Joke side of brain was not there. <br /><br />(I'll still fuckin cut you)

Bitch, I wish you would!

Shit happens bro. Nothing as lost, nothing was gained.

complaint submitted to skinlottery.net.

• 2.2.Prohibited from using excessive profanity in correspondence with other users, as well as blackmail, extortion of money or bonuses. In case of receipt of complaints from victims, the offending account will be banned and removed, or deprived of the right of correspondence.

success.png Success: Ticket submitted

Your ticket has been successfully submitted, please save this ticket ID! Ticket ID: 9RS-NEQ-AGQL

No confirmation email?

We sent a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam folders. Mark the message as Not SPAM to avoid problems receiving our correspondence in the future.

so driz we ever got a response regarding this

Edited by Mark from Facebook

driz, on 12 Aug 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:snapback.png

complaint submitted to skinlottery.net.

• 2.2.Prohibited from using excessive profanity in correspondence with other users, as well as blackmail, extortion of money or bonuses. In case of receipt of complaints from victims, the offending account will be banned and removed, or deprived of the right of correspondence.

success.png Success: Ticket submitted

Your ticket has been successfully submitted, please save this ticket ID! Ticket ID: 9RS-NEQ-AGQL

No confirmation email?
We sent a confirmation message to your email address. If you do not receive it within a few minutes, please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam folders. Mark the message as Not SPAM to avoid problems receiving our correspondence in the future.

re-ban huf

I swear all these 10 years olds hear the word DDOS, probably have no idea what it means, and make a complaint to perma ban a guy no matter the context. 

Please don't create a thread to perma-ban me since I mentioned DDOS in my post.