Sign in to follow this  
zinc

Ruling on CT's going to the portal at start of round on Clouds

Lets say you're a ct on clouds. At the start of the round, you run through the portal and "patrol" the vent spots. This isn't allowed, right? I've been seeing tons of people running through the portal and just staring at the vent

wait there vents that go outside the portal from cell block?

There are a couple. If you jump into the tree in cell block you get teleported to the pool. Second is the ump vent which teleports you to a room by disco which also has a ump in it. The main problem is ct's go through the blue portal at the start of the round to stop T's from camping it with said ump.

Yeah I was unaware of that. Cts need to be in cell block until warden tells some to go out or orders t to go through it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are a couple. If you jump into the tree in cell block you get teleported to the pool. Second is the ump vent which teleports you to a room by disco which also has a ump in it. The main problem is ct's go through the blue portal at the start of the round to stop T's from camping it with said ump.

The ump used to only have one clip from what I remember. It was recently changed to a full ump no?

The ump used to only have one clip from what I remember. It was recently changed to a full ump no?

I got it yesterday and it had a full ammo. Not sure when it changed because I didn't know it used to have only one clip.

I have an additional question to the portal deal in clouds. Lets say the T's are on the other side of portal. Can the CT's stay in the cell portal until the t's start shift walking to a game to prevent any t's from going back?

I have an additional question to the portal deal in clouds. Lets say the T's are on the other side of portal. Can the CT's stay in the cell portal until the t's start shift walking to a game to prevent any t's from going back?

yes

they probably shouldn't be watching armory or anything though

Edited by Joscal

Thanks Joscal. Yea when I stay on cell side of portal I usually just look at portal and occasionally look behind me so no one runs up behind my back. Some admins (forgot who) tell us to get with team so I wasn't sure