Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakka

LR I thought of

It's called [badge Hunter] and the person with this lr kills anyone with the warden badge without rebelling (going into vents/armory) and this goes on until an lr game is available with 5 or less non-rebelling T's.

Example use: BH fd fm nr

This would be fun to use against someone who takes warden badge and not be warden.

This would be fun to use against someone who takes warden badge and not be warden.

Aka when the server gives you badge automatically and you don't know about it.

Any LR that gives a T the ability to kill ct's whenever he wants (aka wind fd) ruins the round for both sides.

Not to mention if he can kill the warden as he pleases, there would never be any orders. (Sometimes people who aren't warden get the badge but still not the best thing to base an LR off of)

Any LR that gives a T the ability to kill ct's whenever he wants (aka wind fd) ruins the round for both sides.

I dunno, a single zombie fd spices up the game imo. You have to guard the t's while avoiding the zombie at all times -- it's not like the zombie can catch up to you. Just keep the presence of mind and noone will die from it.

I dunno, a single zombie fd spices up the game imo. You have to guard the t's while avoiding the zombie at all times -- it's not like the zombie can catch up to you. Just keep the presence of mind and noone will die from it.

Yeah, I was mostly referring to wind or you could say an LR without restrictions because this is basically a wind fd. 

I find them hilarious especially on more open maps. It just shows you on how focused some CTs are to get a kill. They focus in on certain individuals and just barely vent camp without looking directly at it. They are so focused and waiting on someone to screw up they forget about their surroundings. They focus in on something they know people will screw up on even if they are on the outskirts and their other team members can handle it but they want the kill! 

It really shows how unorganized and not team players the CTs can be. 

Just another way for ts to have a free way of getting kills

Isn't the point of the game to kill?

We should all know by now that all of the fun and originality of this mod is dead and gone. You can only do so much with it.

I appreciate the feedback guys.

I've used this lr successfully twice without the whole round going to shit.