Sign in to follow this  
Tristan.

KZ Climb/BH server for CSGO

We'll see, I'll sit down sometime and fuck with this timer and see if it's any good. I'll give you guys updates on what we decide to do.

We'll see, I'll sit down sometime and fuck with this timer and see if it's any good. I'll give you guys updates on what we decide to do.

:)

hype

I would also like a bhop server, but it would get my point across better if i memed it:

mlns6.jpg

dont you dare take my bhop from me :( hahaha i still play on there alot. and csgo just doesn't have the mechanics for it anymore!

as for a kz server i would love that! i have several friends who play kz just allllll day. they would switch to sg kz if we had one.

It would also help the server tremendously if we had mappers making custom maps for the server, but we don't really have a person in the community that make surf maps for us.

see how it is </3 hahaha i am working on a de map right now but ill be back to surf after that ;)

anyways in all seriousness. as much as i would love a skill surf it would just die prety hard. i know most in the community who would play a skill surf and its not many. tbh we have alot of the skillsurf maps on server already... i think that if there are enough people who want to skill surf we should have an event for it. for a short time have an admin get on the rpg surf server and set a skillsurf map to run. wont have a timer and play damage would have to be turned off but would be a good way to see the scale of interest for it.

Klark got a Dev server up for us and we've been testing the timer plugin tonight. The server is going to be climb and Bhop, but the timer we're using doesn't really have many features for Bhop so now the server is going to be only climb.

We need to tweak a few more server settings before releasing the server, but it should be up soon™.

thank god

when can i test it eddy

11:46 PM - sG | Eddy [JCS]: you driz a hard bargain mac daddy knox

Edited by Knox