Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

PETA

I think its one thing to see a random animal get unjustly killed, and another to see one getting killed for food and stuff. He is referring to the latter from which the emotional sentiments stem.

Thank you, it would be great if everyone was as understanding as you are.

We make pretty shitty "masters of teh planet".

Yeah we're the reason why the world is shit. Us humans are just SO great!

All human beings are equal, but they are not treated as such.

I have to disagree, think about our thread on death videos, and all the child molesters and murders out there, as Oreo posted a great saying from SAW, "Some people do not deserve the body they keep", or if you want to see true evil, watch "Gone Baby Gone".

BTW Time, I posted that video for this topic, tahnks lol.

Animal abuse is one of the most disgusting things you can do aside from rape and murder. Abusing the animal for fun, or whatever twisted reason you think you have to hurt the animal is morally, ethicly, and lets not forget legally wrong. Most animals in their state of being abused are basically defenseless, and I am completely disgusted with any person who even thinks animal abuse is right. I personally believe the prison sentance should be 5 years+ for any such act. On the same note, I have no problem with hunting/the meat industry. I am not a hypocrite because of this, as long as the killing has a real cause, mainly food.

Guest Fohacidal

Its ironic, all the cases of elephants killings people are never meat for controversial debates, yet if you can get a handful of guys just abusing elephants, its the worst thing in the world and humans are evil.

Its ironic, all the cases of elephants killings people are never meat for controversial debates, yet if you can get a handful of guys just abusing elephants, its the worst thing in the world and humans are evil.

A Human knows better, an Elephant just tries to defend itself, it's probably scared, and even if it isn't it is not a Human Being, therefore it cannot think like one, and cannot be blamed.

Lol?

You can come to my house if you'd like I'll poke you with an electric prod until you scream and hit you with a hook.

Guest Fohacidal
A Human knows better, an Elephant just tries to defend itself, it's probably scared, and even if it isn't it is not a Human Being, therefore it cannot think like one, and cannot be blamed.

Then tell me, under my argument, not your reasoning, that more children die every year from drowning in a pool then those of accidental gunshots (a really large amount compared to the gunshot), yet in the news and on the internet your more likely to find headlining news about accidental gunshots?

Its really just about manipulation of what people hear, true animals retain their basic instinct and drive for self defense no matter what, but they know what they are doing, and I hardly doubt when large animals such as elephants, sharks, lions, bears attack and kill people, especially children (who had no intention of harm), that they are doing it in self defense.

Animals arent innocent babies. They are animals

Lol?

You can come to my house if you'd like I'll poke you with an electric prod until you scream and hit you with a hook.

Sounds kinky, we should invite zeus he would get a kick out of it!

Then tell me, under my argument, not your reasoning, that more children die every year from drowning in a pool then those of accidental gunshots (a really large amount compared to the gunshot), yet in the news and on the internet your more likely to find headlining news about accidental gunshots?

Under your Killer Elephant / Cruel Elephant Master argument? Which would be.. Bad animal acting like an animal (Why though?) and bad human acting inhumane?

..bad pool..? ..bad gun..?

Kids dying in pools don't make for scary gun control reasons, and a gun killing kids is a heck of alot cooler to the idiotic masses watching TV than a kid dying in a pool. (Unless they're disemboweled.) It's sad, but entertainment is sad. It's true.