Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im not gay but 20 is 20

Does anyone still play?

Hi yes very active player here

I've got a handful of low level toons, one of which I'd level with you if interested

I'm on US-Turalyon, AdrimFayn#1219

Can't promise you a mythic spot but if you're a good player then you could probably get one.

I quit soon after BRF was released. The game got very dull after clearing it on mythic. I may try it again later since I have a couple months of game time, but atm I can't be arsed.

Hi yes very active player here

I've got a handful of low level toons, one of which I'd level with you if interested

I'm on US-Turalyon, AdrimFayn#1219

Can't promise you a mythic spot but if you're a good player then you could probably get one.

Added you, it should be under slay4ya or something like that.

I quit soon after BRF was released. The game got very dull after clearing it on mythic. I may try it again later since I have a couple months of game time, but atm I can't be arsed.

nobody cleared BRF mythic on US for a month and a half, and I somehow doubt you're a member of midwinter

nobody cleared BRF mythic on US for a month and a half, and I somehow doubt you're a member of midwinter

I didn't clear it that quick, it took us about two and a half months. I quit before the Blackhand fight though.

Did I not state cheevos or it didn't happen? Please accompany the cheevos with your character screen, or shut your whore mouth, kthx

Sent from my OPO using Tapatalk(VIP)

I have a couple of lvl 90's and a 95 I just got back into playing.

Did I not state cheevos or it didn't happen? Please accompany the cheevos with your character screen, or shut your whore mouth, kthx Sent from my OPO using Tapatalk(VIP)

driz goin hard

driz goin hard

wow is srs bsns; a lot of effort goes into the fast heroic clears.. i raided 5 days a week 3 hours a day minimum, its like saying you were in the military when you weren't, except claiming raid clears on heroic is a worse lie.

wow is srs bsns; a lot of effort goes into the fast heroic clears.. i raided 5 days a week 3 hours a day minimum, its like saying you were in the military when you weren't, except claiming raid clears on heroic is a worse lie.

This.

I have yet to get a full heroic brf clear and couldn't even down gruul in mythic. Doesn't help that my main is on moon guard but still.

Only reason is because my friend who got me into wow runs a guild on mg so it was easier for me to make friends when I started playing. Don't feel like xferring any of my toons yet plus I'm in a pretty solid raiding guild on my monk.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

This.

I have yet to get a full heroic brf clear and couldn't even down gruul in mythic. Doesn't help that my main is on moon guard but still.

For the record, you shouldn't even be going after Gruul first in Mythic. He's an absolute hard numbers fight, and it's much more feasible to down Beastlord, Oregorger, and Hanknfrank before Gruul.

Last night, guild killed heroic Blackhand without having to cut the shitty players from raid. Feels pretty good. Mythic would feel better, but no 20 people rip