Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DerpyPwny

FPS Drops in Comp

Could you elaborate? Does it suddenly go from $somehighnumber fps to 13 fps, or slowly drop overall? Specs?

I have also been getting this quite frequently.

I'll go from around 80-100 fps to around 35-40 fps randomly. It's quite noticeable and extremely irritating.

It just goes from 120ish fps to 80 every few seconds which causes my screen to stutter. I haven't changed anything. Other people have the same problem. I have a Core i7-2600 processor (that needed? Not tech-savvy)

Try playing in fullscreen (not borderless or windowed) and see if that helps.

I'm already fullscreened. I play 1600x900 on 16:9. All my settings are on the lowest setting except shaders. It's weird. Forgot to say that it only happens in competitive. Other gamemodes and servers are fine.

I thought it was my internet, but I am getting the exact same issue. Maybe it's on valves end

don't you play on a laptop?

I've never had this problem derpy.

so sad boys  :gucci:  :gucci:

One of my GeForce driver updates a while back cause me to drop gps hard whenever I mov my mouse.. Lower the fps will drop for the faster I move my mouse just went back a version and what fine

I get a stutter when the server detects im dead, like if I peek a corner my game will freeze and un freeze when im dead.

OR MAYBE that stutter is the cause of death! idk lel