Sign in to follow this  
KiLLeR

Thinking about buying Minecraft

So i am currently thinking about buying Minecraft for PC since i used to play quite a bit on xbox and some on my brothers Minecraft account. So my question is are there many players in sG who still play Minecraft or is it going to be like i buy it and nobody is ever on? Also, if there is a decent population of players is it autistic and toxic or is it usually chill?

You're asking if Minecraft is not full of children. There's a VERY large population on minecraft, may not be made of sG members. But most people who play it may be young. I'd say buy another game. I find that Minecraft get's boring after a while no matter what I do.

It's not that i'd get bored i built 3 large city maps on xbox and they were full of skyscrapers and everyhing it looked very nice i put about a month's worth of work into it so i mean getting bored isn't really an issue for me when it comes to Minecraft.

so of all of sg i am the only one who populates the infinity mine craft server.. i am on there almost every day. and i dont see that changing. on our infinity server there are sooo many mods.. i guarantee all of those who played large amounts of time on there barely scratched the surface. ive been playing minecraft since alfa and its probably the only game i have that i have more playtime in the csgo.. imo its one of the best games ever made. (coming from a guy who thought the idea was stupid before trying it) anyways if u do get it hmu and i can show u all the mods we got running on infinity (if u don't plan on running vanilla.)

Wow, maybe if more people hopped on to minecraft we can do some shit. It's def fun with friends Killer. Playing solo is something really boring + there's a lot more shit to do on PC with the mods and shit then on xbox. I'd buy it if you know you got a crew yu can play with.