Sign in to follow this  
Face

war3imba thread

also terran ghost is shit

does like less than 50 damage per shot, doesn't have any mobility, gets tagged like he got hit by a net, isn't even that invisible, and has shit accuracy due to the way attack speed is coded.

also terran ghost is shit

does like less than 50 damage per shot, doesn't have any mobility, gets tagged like he got hit by a net, isn't even that invisible, and has shit accuracy due to the way attack speed is coded.

at 50% attack speed, constantly firing yielded perfect headshot accuracy at a pretty damn good range in testing

70% isn't as good but the accuracy is pretty ridiculous.

I agree it needs buffs tho. Will be buffing.

at 50% attack speed, constantly firing yielded perfect headshot accuracy at a pretty damn good range in testing

Did someone fix the descriptions to match btw? :3 it said different stuff in skillsinfo and the chat popup for the attackspeed atleast

I hate to say I told you so m8, but I told you so.

I also wish that the invisibility was based on how far you are from the enemy, kind of like Kil Jaedan, and basically at a certain maxed distance, it would cap at 80%. This encourages the long range, passive play style that an auto-sniper was meant for and it gets rid of that terrible lag you get with the images on the counter.

Silenced Scar and 80% attack speed would be nice as well.

Did someone fix the descriptions to match btw? :3 it said different stuff in skillsinfo and the chat popup for the attackspeed atleast

Yes fixed

buffed to normal 100% autosniper damage at max rank

Since adding back war3imba, takeno has been reported 29 times.

Impetus was reported 10 times, but most of these were zebra spamming it.

The only time Yrel has been reported was all during the same session. Odds that one player was playing well on it? Pretty high. http://puu.sh/jT8aq/7d2c94c349.png

Problemon/Daiki reported "void" (Cho'gall's ultimate) 9 times. He also reported the race twice. Nobody else reported the race or the ultimate.

Other notable reports:

[Fri Aug 28 19:15:05 2015] : Imbalance Reported:  banshee is actually good now

• ayyy lmao

[Wed Aug 19 11:18:11 2015] : Imbalance Reported:  face buffs takeno nerfs dwarven scattergunner

• I buffed dwarven scattergunner, lol

[Mon Aug 24 20:54:31 2015] : Imbalance Reported:  Khadgar Ice Blocked Priest's Magnus Exorcismus.

• Hilarious.

They think it op cause people have horrible eyesight/awareness and dont want to put forth the effort to learn how to pick out invis stuff/etc on a wc3 server. So instead of improve, they bitch and scream op.