Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Crobat

Zombie Maps Request (ADD/REMOVE)

Add List:

-ze_mines_of_moria (it was removed because people were edging at the tomb room, but many regulars are asking to have it back.

-ze_voodoo_islands (regulars are asking to have it back, it was removed for no reason)

-ze_biohazard (asked to remove it but i just tested it and its fine).

-ze_crashbandicoot (its already on the server but is it possible if we can have an updated version?)

Remove list:

-ze_icecap_escape (the map is so bright and the people quits because players take boats/bobsleds quickly, i like that map, but, brightness need to be a bit lower).

-ze_ultimate_championship (alot of traps makes the players upset and they quit, + we dont use smokes anymore).

i second icecap because it is simply way too easy with the melon and people who can't go on the melon go the regular route, which ends them up being infected, which make them leave.

You guys also do realize we can change the zombie spawn timer on certain maps if needed. Doesn't really apply to what you listed but just something to keep in mind. There are are some maps that have no action early on because the zombie should spawn quicker. While there are other maps that maybe the humans need a little extra time.

How do you guys feel about readding surf facility?

Also thinking about adding escape stroggos

Surf facility please

Not sure about surf but as i remember surf servers need smooth ramps or something like that don't we need it as well in the server? If so we should add it for like 2 weeks to try it out

While i love aurf facility it tends to kill server because most of ze players cant surf making them ragequit