Sign in to follow this  
masdoom18

new player reset xp/level bank?

first apologies for posting this originally in the incorrect forum. 

wondering if it might be possible to reset my xp and level bank?  Just joined today, realizing now that the purpose of the bank is to allow new players like myself to have an easier time with level 0 races, instead of maxing ones out like i did! :P 

I was asking a bit about it on the server just now and some people seemed to believe it was possible

thanks for reading and consideration 

I really don't think that's the purpose of the level bank even though thorgot said that in the other thread. I look at level bank levels as a bunch of rare candies that you use when the struggle gets real. You are not going to use a rare candy on a lvl 20 magikarp, you are gonna use it for that mewtwo that's at lvl 98, right?

I would ask an engineer since you are new and all and took the time to make a thread about it.

Usually, the only way to get levelbank levels back is to participate in war3server events that takes place once every 3-4 months. Handing out levels like that just doesn't happen unless something goes terribly wrong with the server or you lost your levels.

I always tell new regulars to save those levels till you get to the last 10 levels of nature wisp or last 50 levels of csgo pro. There is absolutely no point in using them in the first 2000 levels.

Edited by HornyCat

Since you just started and have 99 levels total I'm fine with wiping 50 levels from various races and giving you back your levelbank levels.

I can't set them while you're ingame though, so I'll wait until you're offline to do so.