Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Favorite fast food.

Also, Culvers is another good one. They are spread out all over the place. Not sure what all states have them, I know Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Arizona have some.

Don't forget Iowa

Also, Culvers is another good one. They are spread out all over the place. Not sure what all states have them, I know Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Arizona have some.

Don't forget Iowa

God yes culvers is amazing If you've never had zaxbys youre missing life.

One of my favorites would have to be a bacon cheeseburger with fried onions at SmashBurger. A Baconator too.

Since I'm from the east coast I want to try In and Out and Whataburger.

I'm now hungry as fuck...

One of my favorites would have to be a bacon cheeseburger with fried onions at SmashBurger. A Baconator too.

Since I'm from the east coast I want to try In and Out and Whataburger.

I'm now hungry as fuck...

you will not regret this

Everyone is saying "oh live on west coast, In-N-Out is where it's at". I've lived in on the West Coast my whole life.. I've been there once. :(

#washingtonproblems

Everyone is saying "oh live on west coast, In-N-Out is where it's at". I've lived in on the West Coast my whole life.. I've been there once. :(

#washingtonproblems

In-N-Out is more like a southwest thing.

......you must not eat out much.

Or I don't associate price with taste. There's plenty of things that taste great that are cheap, and plenty of things that don't that are expensive. I've had a burger in pretty much any place I've gone that SERVES burgers (I really like burgers.), and not a 1 has been as good as Five Guys. It's pretty much magical.

P.S. They opened an In n Out in my town a few years ago and it's shit

#washingtonproblems

i have one next to work and one down the street from my apartment.

In-N-out recently opened up like 20 mins away from me.

I've had it twice and I'm not sure why people are so crazy about it, their burgers are meh (carl's jr makes better burgers) and their fries blow dick.

The In-N-out around me... I hate their burgers- they're pretty meh. As for fast food, I go all over the place. Wendys for that Baconator, Raising Canes... there's a Scotty P's right next to me as well but that's not fast food. There's a subway right here as well, but I prefer going to Potbelly since it's not too much farther anyway. (6ish minutes to drive to versus like 1 or 2.)

On 4/29/2015 at 0:29 PM, Clamps said:

Wendy's fries dipped into Wendy's chilli... 10/10

Ok but what about Wendy's fries dipped into Wendy's frosty? Or is that just me...