Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Possible new janitor project idea

Unless you can make an infraction system guaranteed to get rid of pablos it's useless in this situation. I think the community can handle this with enough safeguards. We. The members. Are the community not some random that hops on to post stupid gifs and fake rap songs (we know who I'm talking about). There's pure cancer that last way too long around here like the pablos. I don't see how we can allow people who constantly skirt the edge and are hated by the entire community to stay around with admin no less. Yet it's happened

I mean, it sounds like you really hate Pablo, but he isn't the worst regular we've had. How can you push for a system that already exists and works fine while only using a single person as an example the entire time?

I mean, it sounds like you really hate Pablo, but he isn't the worst regular we've had. How can you push for a system that already exists and works fine while only using a single person as an example the entire time?

Just been using pablo because he was the most universally known and recentish example. He was an extreme case that skirted the system. Another example would be youngtraplord as showcased by his news forum thread just now

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Just been using pablo because he was the most universally known and recentish example. He was an extreme case that skirted the system. Another example would be youngtraplord as showcased by his news forum thread just now

So someone who's had an account for 3 days is considered a regular? I haven't seen him on any of our servers at all, and I haven't played on anything outside of TTT for 2 weeks.

EDIT: That is to say he only appeared within the last 2 weeks. Not really a regular, no?

So what you're saying is that we voteban him because he says some stupid stuff? That sounds like Auschwitz.

Not to discredit what you and Fugner are saying camel, but him using yungtraplord for an example isn't completely out of line.

He was banned for spam and racism in less than two hours(he waited for his ban to expire and then made a shit example of himself immediately after)

His posts here have not exactly been of a redeeming quality. Additionally, he already has 60 hours of gameplay on JB at this time. (I know this isn't a lot, but also think it's enough)

I don't feel like any huge action should be taken, but I also don't think he has gotten the point with two 30min bans. I personally, am not completely sure of the action that should be taken, but I feel someone should reach out to him directly next time he is on a server...or PM him, and let him know exactly where he is headed with his current behavior.

I have other thoughts about this, but not sure how to word them at the moment, they are not limited to just these two instances(users).

Edited by Joscal

Difference between cancerous randoms and cancerous members, starting to steer off topic now. We are talking about ridding the community of people who are no good.

Honestly the JP system now works. No need to fix what ain't broken. It's not like we need to start purging members off every month. Everyone in this clan acts like a faggot, but that's what so great about this place is the faggotry here is just fun.

Difference between cancerous randoms and cancerous members, starting to steer off topic now. We are talking about ridding the community of people who are no good.

Honestly the JP system now works. No need to fix what ain't broken. It's not like we need to start purging members off every month. Everyone in this clan acts like a faggot, but that's what so great about this place is the faggotry here is just fun.

Not about getting rid of the faggots its about getting rid of people who are here to hurt people in the community

I didn't read all the bs, but I like this. I propose all votes are equal and it will require 100 to JP someone. This would not affect the internal staff JP process, but allow the community a method to police themselves.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk