Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Nom Noms

Trouble in March Madness Town Event Results

Hello everyone!

I want to start this post off by saying my deepest apologies for the results being posted so late. I know you all were eagerly anticipating the results and we staff are sorry it took so long. I would say there is no reason to be in the dark about what went wrong so lets just lay it out for you.

As Centran mentioned in this post there were many issues with plugins during the event that are and will continued to be ironed out for future events. There are no cheap excuses but we hope that we can move past this hiccup and still pump out fun times on our servers.

With that being said, do not forget to say enormous amounts of Thanks to ZachPL, Centran, JefftheFlyingShark for all of their hard work from day one till now and beyond. They deserve every bit of credit for finding the issues and fixing anything to bring us to where we are today.

NOW! With all the official stuff out of the way. I'm sure you want to get down to the real reason you clicked this link. Who won those prizes? Well congrats to the following people....

Most Playtime on both servers - Avenger (49 hours total)

- $50 Steam Game (Skyrim); Just Cause 1&2; Premium Admin (Noms)

- TTT Event Winner Badge (camelFun)

Most Playtime on Rebirth - Avenger (33 Hours) Accepting the Playtime Both Servers, Ghost (29 Hours)Accepting the Rebirth Kills as Traitor, Garchomp (27 Hours)

- $25 CSGO Keys of your choice;Premium (Noms)

Most Playtime on Vanilla - KC (23 Hours)

- The Walking Dead Season One; The Sims 3; Deus Ex: Human Revolution; Premium Admin (Noms)

Vanilla Knife Kills as Traitor - GunsmoKing (82  Kills)

- Terraria; BattleBlock Theater; Castle Crashers; Counter Strike Source; F.E.A.R. 1&2; Premium Admin (Noms)

Vanilla Kills as Traitor - Thelnternet (382 Kills)

- Poker Night at the Inventory; Surgeon Simulator 2013; Premium Admin (Noms)

-Dota 2 set of items (Crobat)

Rebirth Silenced Pistol Kills - Asong (126 Kills)

- Max Payne 3; $15 Steam Game; Sleeping Dogs; Premium Admin (Noms)

Rebirth Kills as Traitor - Ghost (1,166 Kills)

-$60 Steam game (Water.exe)

-Premium Admin (Noms)

Now that that is out of the way. Avenger and Ghost please get in contact to let me know which prize you would like as you can only get one!. Everyone else, please shoot me a PM so that I may get with you to coordinate getting you your prizes! Trust me, I have them! I just have an extremely busy schedule currently.

Now very astute fellows will notice the random drawing prize is not listed. That is due to the problems we had with the plugin that we were unable to get a clean read out on who is in the top 20.

Again a huge Thank You to ZachPL, Centran, and JefftheFlyingShark for all of their hard work throughout this event

Thank you to camelFun, Crobat, and Water.exe for their prize donations

Thank you to each and every current TTT Donator, Premium Admin holder, Server Officer, and Staff member that provided any help before, during, and after this event.

And of course, Thank You to those who first start to and continue to play the servers! All your support is amazing and is appreciated!

I personally thank each and every one of you for this amazing TTT family that we hope to grow well into the future. Times can be extremely stressful, and autistic *cough cough*, BUT I thank you all none the less!

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions or concerns!

Ghost I thought you had more rebirth playertime than I did lol.

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  :B):  :B):  :B):  TTT badge pl0x.

I like how in Gunsmoking's thread we all said Avenger just about everything.

Well... We weren't wrong.

Thank you for your hard work. This event was a lot of fun, I look forward for more events for TTT.