Sign in to follow this  
GunsmoKing

March TTT Event Status

The event that went on during March was very well received and drew a lot of people over to the TTT servers. I greatly appreciate the efforts of everyone involved and wish to thank those that donated as well. With such a successful event, I find it odd that in its conclusion we have yet to have any word on the status of the prizes or score. Could someone please fill me in on what is going on? I am by no means upset, I really just want to know the results ^^ 

Ahem, I believe that I heard from a staff member that the plugin that was being used to keep track of stats broke and that centran or someone was having to go in and manually tally the scores. If this is the case (not 100% sure) It may be a little while before those results come back. Don't worry anyway Avenger won everything.

Ahem, I believe that I heard from a staff member that the plugin that was being used to keep track of stats broke and that centran or someone was having to go in and manually tally the scores. If this is the case (not 100% sure) It may be a little while before those results come back. Don't worry anyway Avenger won everything.

Confirm.

Edited by ~Avenger~

Well some big life changes have effected my ability to work on each of every sheet in a timely matter. Trust me when I say that I have multiple files currently and checking and double checking the tally that I am creating.

I hope to have it done soon. I didn't think everything would be this much trouble, but it has been. It will get done soon. Everyone who won will get their prizes.

I hope to have it done soon. I didn't think everything would be this much trouble

It shouldn't have been but there was a bug or more of a logic problem with how we where grabbing the kills. We had to ditch that data and parse it out straight from the logs... This meant it was not in a nice format to sort/count and the reason it has been taking so long.

In the future this won't be a problem.