Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost X

New GPU

I would try and wait for the next set to come out, otherwise stick to the 780, should run everything you need.

Just stay away from the 970.

I own one, no issues. Ever try to push 3.5GB of VRAM usage on 1080P? Didn't think so

I own one, no issues. Ever try to push 3.5GB of VRAM usage on 1080P? Didn't think so

I'm just saying, if you're going to buy a new card, may as well buy one with no known issues.

I'm just saying, if you're going to buy a new card, may as well buy one with no known issues.

Your argument is identical to "gays shouldn't be able to marry because thinking about them having sex is icky"

Yeah I might go with the 780 ti because it's almost 50% cheaper than the 980 so I save the money for the next 2-3 generations.

my 590 was supposed to last for ~5 years but it broke down at 2.5 years. Luckily I had 3 years of warranty on it so they repaired it (not replaced). Now 7 months later something is wrong with the internal SLI connection causing red flickering while playing full screen (not in full screen windowed mode or single GPU setting in Nvidia control panel ).