Sign in to follow this  
Nifer

Would this be a sin

Masturbation isn't, but thinking about a woman sexually who isn't your wife is. Also, spilling sperm anywhere but inside a woman is something that pisses God off. So, if you whack it and shoot it in your wife's mouth, you oughta be good.

100% serious, btw.

Sorry, masturbation and oral are straight out for Catholics.

Don't burden yourself with made up crimes its human nature to want sex and there is nothing wrong with that everyone gets off no one cares its not a sin cause there are no sins. If god is omnicient and omnipitent he knows everything that has, is and ever will happen so he wouldn't care he knows you will commit sins and what sins they are its not a "deadly" sin so don't bother worrying.

Eh, its hard for me to wack off to pictures, I gotta have some action. But yes, its more of what your thinking about while your makin' magic then acually doing it. Also, your balls won't explode, thats what wet dreams are for. Nifer, I have also tried quitting and the best I've done is 2 months. But, its now an everyday thing. I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands. :P Lotion helps.

Fuck Catholics. They make laws that no one said, anywhere. God didn't even give the pope a divine mandate. he just said, here, I'm the most pious bastard, talk to me!

I'm talking Biblically.

Don't burden yourself with made up crimes its human nature to want sex and there is nothing wrong with that everyone gets off no one cares its not a sin cause there are no sins. If god is omnicient and omnipitent he knows everything that has, is and ever will happen so he wouldn't care he knows you will commit sins and what sins they are its not a "deadly" sin so don't bother worrying.

With guys?

Lololol, I couldn't help myself...

Guest Fohacidal

Shut the hell up your gay, you cant say anything about god.

Fuck Catholics. They make laws that no one said, anywhere. God didn't even give the pope a divine mandate. he just said, here, I'm the most pious bastard, talk to me!

I'm talking Biblically.

Shut the hell up your gay for being ignorant.

Yo Foh what crawled up your ass? I just did my research and accepted the truth lol... even if god is real hes a total asshole wtf kinda world did he create i could make one 1 million times better in like 2 seconds with his powers... im an atheistic irreleventist, meaning that my default is non beleif but is there is a god why should i give a flying fuck? he doesnt directly effect anything in our lives so why should i care. your insults along with project's didn't adress any of the issues and i'd hardly call stating facts about an offensive statement because that is what you tried to make it lol. when i was a catholic i actually FOLLOWS JESUS teachings i didnt go to mass (which jesus wouldnt have and didnt want ppl doing in the first place its just how they get money from you), i didnt support war, i looked past the "miracles" he preformed to what he actually said. also i know more about your god than you do i have read the bible i have done the research and i can pwn a mother fucker in a theo"logical" debate anyday if you want to address the issues rather than fail at insulting me call me up. some sins are bad but BEING HUMAN ISNT ONE OF THEM!

the bible actually says "It's better for thine seed to fall in the belly of a whore then onto the ground"

the bible actually says "It's better for thine seed to fall in the belly of a whore then onto the ground"

There is a very simple reason for that lol, isn't it obvious? its the same reason gays are discriminated against. because they want more ppl in the religion if your getting the pleasure with no reproducing it has no value to the church, they were trying to get alot of ppl into the religion. If you take your morallity from a 2000 year old book that contradicts itself about 2000 times and has monsterous scientific errors then your doing something wrong. I can already hear the ppl saying "Well then where do you get your morallity from? (that'll get him, i mean its not like they did a study on morality and your brain releases the same chemical that it releases during sex when you donate money and give to the poor and do what you preceive as the right thing. no no no thats not the case at all.... oh wait ya it is lol) (on another note they did the same test on lab rats they had 2 rats and one was tied to a thing that shocked it everytime the other rat ate food, the first rat figured out that it was hurting its companion and it starved itself to death rather than see the other one in pain.)

Shut the hell up your gay for being ignorant.

About? See, everything I say, ever, I can back up with proof. Can you make the same claim?

Also, show me where the Bible contradicts itself. It doesn't, if you actually bother to read it and pay attention.

About? See, everything I say, ever, I can back up with proof. Can you make the same claim?

Also, show me where the Bible contradicts itself. It doesn't, if you actually bother to read it and pay attention.

you asked for it =P

War or Peace?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Which first--beasts or man?

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The number of beasts in the ark

GEN 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

GEN 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

How many stalls and horsemen?

KI1 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

CH2 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

The bat is not a bird

LEV 11:13 And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

LEV 11:14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;

LEV 11:15 Every raven after his kind;

LEV 11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

LEV 11:17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,

LEV 11:18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,

LEV 11:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

DEU 14:11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

DEU 14:12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

DEU 14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,

DEU 14:14 And every raven after his kind,

DEU 14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

DEU 14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

DEU 14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

DEU 14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat

Insects do NOT have four feet

LEV 11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

LEV 11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.

LEV 11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

The shape of the earth

ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astromical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

Order of creation

Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light

Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)

Day 3: Plants

Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)

Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)

Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)

Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

Note that there are "days," "evenings," and "mornings" before the Sun was created. Here, the Deity is referred to as "Elohim," which is a plural, thus the literal translation, "the Gods." In this tale, the Gods seem satisfied with what they have done, saying after each step that "it was good."

The second one (Genesis 2), the Yahwist tradition, goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)

Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)

Plants

Animals

Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?

Matt.5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...."

Luke6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people...came to hear him.. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said..."

God be seen?

Exod. 24:9,10; Amos 9:1; Gen. 26:2; and John 14:9

God CAN be seen:

"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (Ex. 33:23)

"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (Ex. 33:11)

"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (Gen. 32:30)

God CANNOT be seen:

"No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18)

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (Ex. 33:20)

"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1 Tim. 6:16)

if you require more contradictions plz just tell me =P

I'll use an analogy, masturbation is like cussing, it just happens. It is our nature to sin, does that mean its ok? No, but does it mean you going to hell? No either.

I agree, humans are in no way pefect, human beings sin, God does not like it, but he wants you to seek forgiveness before you die so you can go to heaven.

Vegeta you are a brainwashed retard, you talk like you are the one that has discovered the truth after all this time and that you are correct, it's just your opinion and you should seriously shut up about it, you don't know anything more about the truth then anyone else here.

I agree, humans are in no way pefect, human beings sin, God does not like it, but he wants you to see forgiveness before you die so you can go to heaven.

Vegeta you are a brainwashed retard, you talk like you are the one that has discovered the truth after all this time and that you are correct, it's just your opinion and you should seriously shut up about it, you don't know anything more about the truth then anyone else here.

Your right other ppl have discovered the truth, i was brainwashed by religion for a very long time but through observation of the world around me i can safely come to the conclusion that there is no god. Facts such as the contradictions are not opinions they are facts just like the fact that "intelligent" design is a crock of shit and it is just reiterating the "way of the master" and "the watch and the watchmakers" arguement. idk why i brought it up lol but ya im not deleting it. also saying one person doesnt know more than another is like saying 1 dollar is equal too 100 dollars, ppl have different amounts of knowlege its a fact.

Guest Fohacidal
Your right other ppl have discovered the truth, i was brainwashed by religion for a very long time but through observation of the world around me i can safely come to the conclusion that there is no god. Facts such as the contradictions are not opinions they are facts just like the fact that "intelligent" design is a crock of shit and it is just reiterating the "way of the master" and "the watch and the watchmakers" arguement. idk why i brought it up lol but ya im not deleting it. also saying one person doesnt know more than another is like saying 1 dollar is equal too 100 dollars, ppl have different amounts of knowlege its a fact.

religion doesnt brainwash you homo, its perceived differently by people, but only those who truly understand the differences and lines between religion and science (like me) are true christians (or w/e religion you are) or in my case catholics. You are just so obviously biased against, if of all things, the catholic church and probably any conservative organization for its stance AGAINST homosexuals or gay marriage.

Guest Fohacidal
I agree, humans are in no way pefect, human beings sin, God does not like it, but he wants you to seek forgiveness before you die so you can go to heaven.

Yes

religion doesnt brainwash you homo, its perceived differently by people, but only those who truly understand the differences and lines between religion and science (like me) are true christians (or w/e religion you are) or in my case catholics. You are just so obviously biased against, if of all things, the catholic church and probably any conservative organization for its stance AGAINST homosexuals or gay marriage.

Foh.... stop while your at the 38th.... you wont get any further... Im athiest I CAN'T SPELL but stop acting like you know everything...

All your arguements back to me being gay lol. I'm hardly biased I went to a catholic school for 9 years and didn't question it once until evolution was proven (the evolution of viral DNA has proven it). So im not biased against it not in the slitest ppl can have their faith but it is just that faith nothing more there is no proof never has been never will be. also "gay marriage" isn't an issue that the government can dictate because there is a seperation between church and state lol so a church can marry gays if that church wants to. It would also be nice if one of you tried to debunk my other comments to...

Vegeta, I could go through every single one of those and disprove them, but what's the use? You would only say that other quotes prove nothing, or something similar. The thing is, first, that those are ALL taken out of context. You aren't taking into account the background of each quote. Second, there are many different versions of the Bible, and each has a different translation of some words. Third, typos do exist, so you should cross reference different texts.

Finally- you should write your own fucking arguements.

And Rawr, no, it isn't. I think he was joking.

Oh, and evolution is far from proven.

Agreed.