Sign in to follow this  
Nifer

Would this be a sin

I've always wondered would jacking off be a sin?.

Lets say a 15 year old jacks off would that be a sin? or a bad thing in the eyes of god?

I want your opinion

Guest starscream
I've always wondered would jacking off be a sin?.

Lets say a 15 year old jacks off would that be a sin? or a bad thing in the eyes of god?

I want your opinion

Its a mortal sin, and god will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger; Ezekial 12:32.31A clearly states: "And thou shalt be of the age of sixteen years afore thine palm doth spanketh thine monkey with quick and holy vigor.."

Guess your fucked.

Yeah it's actually considered a sin. But really, it shouldn't be. Masturbation solves boredom, temporary depression, curiosity and in general is great, and it's even greater telling people about it. There's lots of techniques etc. that are incorporated with it.

Masturbation is singularly the greatest thing ever.

Guest Fohacidal

Yea its a sin, at least I think it is

aw fuck, now i got to stop..

I mean ive been trying to stop. but with all these post about hot chicks and everything i just get so.. ya..

Guest starscream
Your all going to hell.

1206398622218.jpg

Holy fuck, im a sinner, who is that girl

Guest starscream

even just her face and that sexy hair framing it gave me a boner before i scrolled down to that bangin body. Nifer you should just give up and go to hell with us all, that is one fine ass that i would pretend to tap 'a la palm' anyday

I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for making half this forum cum

thats makes those of you who have gay, now you know.

Guest starscream
I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for making half this forum cum

thats makes those of you who have gay, now you know.

wtf are you talking about? are you making some sly joke? anything like that is fine, just please dont tell me that girl is a guy, i might cry. and i didnt even beat it to her

I am a christian i go to church every sunday. Fellowship friday.

And i just dont want to do it anymore. I know it feels good but i also know that im doing a wrong thing.

and i need to stop

Guest Fohacidal
Well, iono which lineage of Christianity you're part Nifer, but if you're Catholic a confession would be enough no?

yeap

Lol contract is looking at this post with me and cursed you. And btw its not really a sin but?

lolno starscream its a chick.

yeah and theres nothing wrong with jerking off nifer everyone does it, and despite what any chick might tell you they get their fingers wet too.

Well, iono which lineage of Christianity you're part Nifer, but if you're Catholic a confession would be enough no?

Confession requires an honest will to change. Saying shit to the priest isn't enough to save your soul.

(Disclaimer: I'm an atheist, but I go to a Catholic university and I know some of the rules)

Masturbation isn't, but thinking about a woman sexually who isn't your wife is. Also, spilling sperm anywhere but inside a woman is something that pisses God off. So, if you whack it and shoot it in your wife's mouth, you oughta be good.

100% serious, btw.

Guest starscream
lolno starscream its a chick.

yeah and theres nothing wrong with jerking off nifer everyone does it, and despite what any chick might tell you they get their fingers wet too.

And then back to the original question, who is she? i wants moar!!

Masturbation isn't, but thinking about a woman sexually who isn't your wife is. Also, spilling sperm anywhere but inside a woman is something that pisses God off. So, if you whack it and shoot it in your wife's mouth, you oughta be good.

100% serious, btw.

U0kJHQpvgB8

Guest starscream
And that is why Catholicism is retarded.

I can go muder a guy, get a confession, and everything is all right.

Not everyone deserves forgiveness.

Not exactly, like whatshisface said, you have to have genuine intent to repent (im a poet and i didnt even know it) truthfully in your heart to be forgiven, and going out and killing someone with the idea that you can just go repent in itself invalidates your sincerity