Sign in to follow this  
TrinityCrush

JB Title?

I don't know if this is entirely valid, but I'd like to see a nicer title available for the players in JB (Even if they're just deceiving people).

I know during the day I'm a little meaner and straight forward with the game, but at night I feel like newer players come on and I want to teach them the game before they don't want to be part of the community. So the nicer titles would be nice so I can alternate between the two. Maybe I'm just being greedy.

Thanks for reading!

You know how there's title in JB. Of course you do.

All titles are relevant to either

-Action by the T's

-Action by relatively abusive or negative way of CT

-Dildos

-Some glorification of yourself/hierarchy

There's no Title relating to a positive(Nice) connotation. That's all I'm asking for. A positive(Nice) Title.

Sorry if it was confusing.

-Edit-

Examples like

-The Forgiving

-The Pardoning

-The Pacifist

Stuff like that.

Edited by TrinityCrush

You know how there's title in JB. Of course you do.

All titles are relevant to either

-Action by the T's

-Action by relatively abusive or negative way of CT

-Dildos

-Some glorification of yourself/hierarchy

There's no Title relating to a positive(Nice) connotation. That's all I'm asking for. A positive(Nice) Title.

Sorry if it was confusing.

-Edit-

Examples like

-The Forgiving

-The Pardoning

-The Pacifist

Stuff like that.

kek

I would like a Dead Inside title for over 1k hours on the server

(If it has to be nice to go with the post then I don't know if there is a nice way to say that)

what about some titles that aint buyable but achievable

Passer - Pass 100 to fellow unarmed mates

Freekillwhore - Get Slayed 200 Times

1v100 Master - Clutch x times as last ct against 5+ players

etc

just an idea that was in my head

Edited by =RED=

what about some titles that aint buyable but achievable

Passer - Pass 100 to fellow unarmed mates

Freekillwhore - Get Slayed 200 Times

1v100 Master - Clutch x times as last ct against 5+ players

etc

just an idea that was in my head

In theory this makes sense, but if you think about any of these  in depth they don't work. Passer would require a few rounds of spamming guns from armory. Freekillwhore would reward something we don't want people to do. 1v100 Master would incentivize holding the terrorists in solitary until last CT even more than happens already.

It's actually harder than you'd think to make an interesting achievement that can be automated but doesn't incentivize poor behavior. This is why most achievements in multiplayer games are doing something easy a lot of times.

I would like a Dead Inside title for over 1k hours on the server

(If it has to be nice to go with the post then I don't know if there is a nice way to say that)

In theory this makes sense, but if you think about any of these  in depth they don't work. Passer would require a few rounds of spamming guns from armory. Freekillwhore would reward something we don't want people to do. 1v100 Master would incentivize holding the terrorists in solitary until last CT even more than happens already.

It's actually harder than you'd think to make an interesting achievement that can be automated but doesn't incentivize poor behavior. This is why most achievements in multiplayer games are doing something easy a lot of times.

But isn't play time essentially an easy achievement that doesn't give the incentive to have poor behavior? How about implementing achievements/titles based on play times of servers? That's a start right? 

But isn't play time essentially an easy achievement that doesn't give the incentive to have poor behavior? How about implementing achievements/titles based on play times of servers? That's a start right? 

Yes, that's the type of achievement I mean. The thing you are doing easily a lot of times is playing.

Thorgot If you teach me some basic coding Id love to take a crack at this. I love Trinity's Idea.

The Nice - Doesn't use Autism once during a map. XD (This would be one RARE title.)

The Helper - When joining sg or making an account on the server. The person puts in the players name into a special text box.

The Pacifist - Doesn't kill a single person all map.

The Mass Murderer - Kills 50+ people by the end of a map.

So on so forth.

Edited by Sgt. Brick