Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waffles

Civ 5

Hey guys Waffles here.

Would anyone be interested in getting a good size group together to play some civ 5 multiplayer sometime (preferably with all the dlc)?  If so add me on steam and/or reply.  

I'll be waiting.  :)

mgiExKF.png

We did this recently actually, like a month or so ago. I think Howard organized it. I'd be up to play sometime this week since we are on spring break.

Can you describe the game in your own opinions/play experience? I have extreme mixed feelings whether or not i should get it. I feel like it's an entirely big waste of time/money that i won't enjoy

I really think the game is really great especially if you are a fan of strategy games.  Essentially you control a civilization and develop it by founding cities, producing units and buildings.  There are 30+ civs (america, germany, aztecs... etc) which all have their own unique bonuses /units and even more civs are on the workshop along with additional game enhancing mods. After my first game or so I really started to like it.   However the ai are some sort of dumb and predictable after a while, at least for me.

If you are really interested try watching gameplay on youtube and usually when it goes on sale its only $12.50 nowadays.  Feel free to ask me anymore specific questions.