Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

Anyone going to play Elder Scrolls Online?

game was pretty mediocre when it first came out, not worth the ticket price. but without a subscription free, there isn't any pressure, so it'll pass a good time waster. 

Elder Scrolls has never had great combat or anything like that, to me it was always about how you could influence the world. The MMO takes that away, so what's left?

Elder Scrolls has never had great combat or anything like that, to me it was always about how you could influence the world. The MMO takes that away, so what's left?

The combat is completely different in the MMO.

The combat is completely different in the MMO.

I played the beta, and it really isn't. The action bar doesn't change the feel of it at all.

I played the beta, and it really isn't. The action bar doesn't change the feel of it at all.

The action bar isn't the reason the combat is different. The game has more of an actiony feel compared to any Elder Scrolls game that came before. The movement and attacking are much quicker, especially considering the size of the weapons you use. You have much better maneuverability due to completely different movement and the much swifter attacks. Archery is more solid in ESO, too. I'd be extremely satisfied if they brought the combat from ESO over to TES-VI.