Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Horny Moose

GYM IS LOVE GYM IS LIFE

i am a long term " fitness" user i started when i was 12 for basketball. i am 20 now. I love it i work full time at a gym an now going to college for it! i Wan't to be a Pt one day.
if any of you lift 
here are my prs of now ( not bragging )
bench PR; 415
squat Pr: 315
dead left Pr 460 
alright if any of you would like to talk about lifting or fitness over yall messege me!

don't forget to work out the biggest muscles in your body there big guy. and i'm pretty sure deadlifting is worse for your back with bad technique than squating.

I can't help but not take you serious.... Yeah some of us here lift. 

edit: you bitch about a weak back but your DL is 200lb over squat, the lifts target the same muscles but DL puts more emphasis on the back than squats. I DON'T EVEN?!?!?!?

ahahah? yall are some straight haters. its okay. my dead lifts i use a belt an im really tall so i stand sumo. there for my back is is re-strand. squats it hurts for some reason when  i use a belt. you also use your back alot with squats. are you kidding?? the fucking bar sits on your spine for Christ. i made this post not to brag but that talk about fitness. but good talk gl;ad you guys are chill.