Sign in to follow this  
vegetavegeta

Mcains Tax break

Mcain has proposed a tax break from gas for the whole summer lol. Now some of you might be thinking "thats pretty fucking nifty!" (cause all of you say nifty) but tragically its not check out this vid to see how much you will save!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYcLES9IbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYcLES9IbY[/ame]

ya lol its a gimmick for fools who cant use a calculator

Guest Fohacidal

Can you just stop complaining, really, is it going to kill you?!

Mcain has proposed a tax break from gas for the whole summer lol. Now some of you might be thinking "thats pretty fucking nifty!" (cause all of you say nifty) but tragically its not check out this vid to see how much you will save!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYcLES9IbY

Sweet someone who knows what they're talking about. Skilled tubing.

Guest Fohacidal
Sweet someone who knows what they're talking about. Skilled tubing.

Who creative or the engineer?

Can you just stop complaining, really, is it going to kill you?!

why stop complaining? we have to put up with these fucking morons that are considered "leaders" and "statesmen"

and since when did tax cuts stimulate the economy?

Guest Fohacidal
why stop complaining? we have to put up with these fucking morons that are considered "leaders" and "statesmen"

and since when did tax cuts stimulate the economy?

since when did you stimulate the economy?

The real question is: "what are you going to do with YOUR $30?"

since when did you stimulate the economy?

What the fuck do you think you know about it? I would say working your way through college is quite stimulating to the economy, in both the long and short term. You know, someone else having an opinion that doesn't agree with yours does not make either invalid. I am sick of you turning every little disagreement into some kind of point that you feel personally charged with proving. Apart from differences in your rhetoric, your posts are quite like those of CC90, VegetaFHM (not creative, the retarded one), chronx, or killerhostage(crashn4ever, etc.). - an ever-flowing fountain of obnoxious, feces tainted wasted forum space.

The worst part is, these guys were either raised to act like that or just too dumb to notice that it was the reason nobody liked them. You should be better than that. Having been around the world, you should be cultured enough - I know you are intelligent enough - to just scoff and move on when you see something that strikes you as ridiculous on the internet. Internet arguments are a total waste of time. Just let us tear on this McCain douche in peace, please.

Guest Fohacidal
The real question is: "what are you going to do with YOUR $30?"

What the fuck do you think you know about it? I would say working your way through college is quite stimulating to the economy, in both the long and short term. You know, someone else having an opinion that doesn't agree with yours does not make either invalid. I am sick of you turning every little disagreement into some kind of point that you feel personally charged with proving. Apart from differences in your rhetoric, your posts are quite like those of CC90, VegetaFHM (not creative, the retarded one), chronx, or killerhostage(crashn4ever, etc.). - an ever-flowing fountain of obnoxious, feces tainted wasted forum space.

The worst part is, these guys were either raised to act like that or just too dumb to notice that it was the reason nobody liked them. You should be better than that. Having been around the world, you should be cultured enough - I know you are intelligent enough - to just scoff and move on when you see something that strikes you as ridiculous on the internet. Internet arguments are a total waste of time. Just let us tear on this McCain douche in peace, please.

Yea but then what would be the point, forums thrive on drama, if Im not there to provide it, and then surprise everyone with an unexpected intelligently articulated answer we all win. Im not busting on anyone, just adding in a side so everyone expresses themself more. If there was no opposition on this forums then nobody would bother writing down anything.

but I know what you mean, still I just bothering ross, as if he was old enough to do anything anyway

but I know what you mean, still I just bothering Ross, as if he was old enough to do anything anyway

im not sure what this part means, but to answer your question about how i stimulate the economy.

i have many times gone up to my city hall and lobbied for higher taxes. i go out of my way to donate and volunteer for my local government, i publicly denounce this administrations policies, almost everyday (why does bush want to make his shithole of a plan perm.?) and come November, i will be voting for Barak Obama

Guest Fohacidal
im not sure what this part means, but to answer your question about how i stimulate the economy.

i have many times gone up to my city hall and lobbied for higher taxes. i go out of my way to donate and volunteer for my local government, i publicly denounce this administrations policies, almost everyday (why does bush want to make his shithole of a plan perm.?) and come November, i will be voting for Barak Obama

Right, Obama, I hope to god he doesnt win.

Guest Fohacidal
i have a question for you. how do you stimulate the economy?

I dont have to answer a question I asked you.

But not much, I dont really have much freedom in the house, and I mean I cant even go outside unless its for school or my parents are forcing me along. Im trying to apply for a job so I can get out, but getting my license is taking forever so I cant drive by myself atm and I dont get an allowance anyway.

Im not doing much, Im not a drain on society, but once I get into college a whole new world will be open to me, then I plan on helping the nation in any way I can.

Of course, all of that is direct, I do however help stimulate by being as many made in USA products as possible, buying stuff from the PX or BX and toning it down on buying imported goods.

I dont have to answer a question I asked you.

Your refusal is indicative of your general asshattery.

ANYWAY, I find it hard to believe that politicians are still proposing tax cuts when we've had one of the most financially disastrous administrations in history. The U.S. is now operating on a $3 trillion budget, and you can bet your ass we aren't taking in anywhere near that much in tax revenue. For some reason, conservatives tend to promote themselves as fiscally responsible when it's quite clear from a look at any of the recent conservative administrations that this claim just isn't true. You know who was actually fiscally responsible? Bill Fucking Clinton.

Guest starscream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYcLES9IbY

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?