Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B-cock #1

Source 2 Announed

Id be very surprised if Source 2 does not support multicore rendering. Altough I wonder how it will run on lower end pc's.

Id be very surprised if Source 2 does not support multicore rendering. Altough I wonder how it will run on lower end pc's.

Well source does support multi core rendering but I want to see multicore support server side, figured they would announce it along with this if they were going to do it.

i fucking hope for more optimization, higher/unlimited entitylimit, not an oldstyle hammer editor and of course... better physics

Well source does support multi core rendering but I want to see multicore support server side, figured they would announce it along with this if they were going to do it.

Yeah, we could give two fucks about rendering what we really want is threaded physics which is what is really holding back server multicore support. The only problem is it is extremely impossible to do