Sign in to follow this  
ZachPL

ttt_minecraft_67thway New map/Feedback thread

I forget where, but there is a spot where you take fall damage after you break the trap from under you however there is a spot with a trap where you don't take fall damage.

I know you tried making the basement bigger, but one of the old 'traps' used to be luring the inno's to the tester, setting the water trap off, then throw down a C4. Your new design makes that impossible for me now  :( .

It's looks really nice, I was laughing a little when I saw that random pig walking in the middle of the street. It's a really great piece of work and I'll try and play it when I can cause it looks promising very well done zach. Though I wanted to see the traitor tester which wasn't part of the video so is there still one in there? But otherwise great job I'll try to get on today to play it.

I know you tried making the basement bigger, but one of the old 'traps' used to be luring the inno's to the tester, setting the water trap off, then throw down a C4. Your new design makes that impossible for me now  :( .

I already thought of that while I was doing it, when you press the button the other exit near the traitor tester closes until the traitor trap is done. That should handle your concern right?

One other thing is that on the spot in the red carpet house when you go up the ladder to get onto the roof, i have died twice form going over the edge. Maybe a barrier? Idk.

Okay so now after going through the 67th way map, I have to say its pretty good, there's not a lot of ammo around for many of the shotguns or other guns either if you could add more to that. Anything but that there's one ladder I don't which that I couldn't get off of to the upper level.

Maybe it's just cause I'm bad at ladders lol

But everything else is great, its an awesome map :)

I would suggest instead of a Pig, an spider would be really nice, other than that, the map is great.

Possibly making it kill you/ do damage to you. Such as the cars in the original one.

Possibly making it kill you/ do damage to you. Such as the cars in the original one.

I actually think the fact traitors can detonate it is even better than the threat of getting run over. 

Don't know if this is a concern for anybody, but I can never find any ammo for any gun. There seems to be very little throughout the map.

I've been noticing this too, it's really difficult to find ammo.

Other than that, cool map so far. The pig is a nice touch.

Only problem is the ammo and I guess you fixed, probably to early for me to notice, but I really do like the real small rooms, great places to plant c4. Downside though, it can easily take out some (or many) of your t buddies if their not careful. I ended up killing my only two t buddies once with a c4, but I'd say that's their own fault.

you should take all the guns and ammo out so when someone eventually comes and takes this map they have to know how to rearm it for it to be any good to them

Yeah, there are no guns on the maps its all rearmed lol. There are spawns though.

I was thinking about releasing it but ill probably just wait till someone steals it first.

Anything but that there's one ladder I don't which that I couldn't get off of to the upper level.

Maybe it's just cause I'm bad at ladders lol

I know the ladder, it's the one behind the doors next to the tunnel the pig disappears into. It's super difficult to get over onto the floor, I find myself either just giving up or dying from falling so many times.

DISCLAIMER: I am also bad at ladders ;( so it might just be my lack of parkour abilities

I know the ladder, it's the one behind the doors next to the tunnel the pig disappears into. It's super difficult to get over onto the floor, I find myself either just giving up or dying from falling so many times.

DISCLAIMER: I am also bad at ladders ;( so it might just be my lack of parkour abilities

I don't have any problems with it, but ill look into making it easier.

I think adding some other textures like wood to the basement would make it easier to see where you're going and overall brighter like the original map (first time playing TTT in a long while so I barely recognized what the basement layout was rofl).

I made it much easier adding a back portion, map isn't up yet looking to see if i need to make any other adjustments with certain things.