Sign in to follow this  
backwards.oreo

What Can be Added

So I've been proposing ideas or supporting them anyway I've could but I get the same reason of why they can't happen. It's a vanilla server, so I'm realizing that and I would just like to know what can you add or change on a vanilla server. I've been playing on the server nonstop and I don't see anyone ever complain about having the addons which makes it sort of 'non-vanilla' as someone had told me before.

So I'd just like to know what you could change, and I do realize Zach's in charge and he likes the way the server is run but an idea here or there wouldn't hurt, but I'll thin it down a little with the ideas since he likes it the way it is. So what can happen I am just wondering.

Thanks

Thanks that all I needed to know, even adding new maps onto the server seems like a challenge as well with them being long lasting and other negative effects. I'll tone it down a little then with the many changes that I would like see but they cannot happen. 

I was thinking Perks for money. Other ttt servers sell perks that can include just an icon ingame that shows you are a donator. Another could possibly be paying for reserved slots. That would always help.