Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

backwards.oreo

How is CS:S

When I had bought steam, I had originally planned on just getting Garry's Mod. Then I also had to get CS:S along with it and haven't played it since I got it which is way back. I've been edging myself on to trying it but just never decided to click the play button.

So I would like to know how is the CS:S server form is sG. Is it worth playing and what is like and what do you do.

So if someone could just give me a quick rundown it would be greatly appreciated from me

Thanks

If you like zombie mods, surf etc. CS:S is fun. CS:GO is good for comp and gungames. It also has mods but I don't favor the physics personally.

If you already have the game, just play it. No one can tell you if you will like it or not.

You bought steam? Awko taco

Okay sorry that's not what I meant to say is after I installed steam and bought Garry's mod, I aslo had to buy CS:S also, I just realized my poor word choice there. My bad haha.

I don't have CS:GO at the moment which I see has become quite popular on the server for SG. So in time I'll probably buy it in the near future but for now after hearing good news about CS:S I'll see how it goes by trying it out once in awhile when I'm usually on Garry's mod. Thanks for the feedback

:)

honestly.. ive been playing cs since 1.6 and the moment css came out i was in love with it. when go came out... took over a year before i let my friends talk me into getting it. dont get me wrong go is great! and i especially love the workshop stuff. but i still find myself going back to css. if u have it you should definitely play it! sg's bhop is a great server and there are alot of great surf servers on there too. not saying sg's surf is bad (ive got over 400 hours on there) but the physics is better in css for it.... so yah definitely get on there man! :D

honestly.. ive been playing cs since 1.6 and the moment css came out i was in love with it. when go came out... took over a year before i let my friends talk me into getting it. dont get me wrong go is great! and i especially love the workshop stuff. but i still find myself going back to css. if u have it you should definitely play it! sg's bhop is a great server and there are alot of great surf servers on there too. not saying sg's surf is bad (ive got over 400 hours on there) but the physics is better in css for it.... so yah definitely get on there man! :D

Thanks Badbie for the great advice.

Thanks for the info that was given to me guys CS:S sounds like it's worth playing and in the future I'll go ahead and get GO when I get used to playing CS:S. Those two games sound like such great ones, but for now I'll keep playing gmod and add a little CS:S inbetween here and there. But thank so much.