Sign in to follow this  
Thot Walk

Thoughts on the New Map

Most of everyone whos been playing on sG Vanilla have wanted new maps added, especially since the dissapearance of Mineshaft. Yesterday, Zach finally added a new map to take Mineshaft's spot (I really hope they fix that map btw, I miss it with all my heart). I can't remember the name of the map, but it's a giant volcanoe island map. It's a little big for my taste, but it's still a good map. Just have to figure my way around the map, learn where all the T traps are, and learn where to find all the Shotty's and Deagles.

To sum it up, it looks like the minecraft b5 map with a volcanoe and a few other things added to it.

Edited by Thot Walk

hate to break the news to you but he was only testing the map. because of it being too big of a map and the server population dropped by more then 10 people by the time the map switched he removed it.

The mineshaft map has a weird entity problem and can't handle a big server population without crashing. If there is staff(or maybe SO not sure of their perms) and the server has a low population and you ask really nicely we may switch to it for you ;)

Most of everyone whos been playing on sG Vanilla have wanted new maps added, especially since the dissapearance of Mineshaft. Yesterday, Zach finally added a new map to take Mineshaft's spot (I really hope they fix that map btw, I miss it with all my heart). I can't remember the name of the map, but it's a giant volcanoe island map. It's a little big for my taste, but it's still a good map. Just have to figure my way around the map, learn where all the T traps are, and learn where to find all the Shotty's and Deagles.

To sum it up, it looks like the minecraft b5 map with a volcanoe and a few other things added to it.

Zach didn't like the map to begin with yesterday he said it was an experiment and I guess that experiment went horribly wrong with a drop of the people in the server and it being to big so the rounds would last longer than they truly need to. So they (or he) decided not to keep it. But there's always the chance of another one coming up.

So does Zach plan on having a 67th way minecraft map? That be nice, 67th way was a really good map to play. Do you also have a picture of the underground portion of it? Are you gonna plan on experimenting with it to like the volcano island one.