Sign in to follow this  
SirTrollCat

Is the betting system broken or can we tweak it?

As I'm online tonight, I'm trying to start betting more to get my new favorite jihad noise (wrecking ball XD) 

While trying to bet for it, I notice that I'm actually LOSING money off bets that I'm winning. I had 4k and I bet around 1.5 k every bet, However, my net gain is -1300 on a win sometimes. If there is no profit to gain for whatever reason the system has, can we at least get a full refund or maybe the system will not accept our bets untilmore bets are in place.

I have noticed this is a legitimate problem with betting, sometimes you lose a shitton of money, I believe you can bet 2000 and only gain 300 in return, this is uncommon, but when it happens it fucks you over big time.

I have also noticed that a match where innocents win by running down the clock counts as a lost bet even if you voted innos, which is particulary stressful when you have a stupid ass T and you trying to find eachother before the clock goes down.

I do not know why the betting system does the first thing and I cannot find a pattern. (At first I thought it was just the first round of every map but then it happened several rounds in), to my knowledge it's seemingly random.

It appears to me that if nobody else bets, there isn't enough money to disperse or something? Last night, a friend of mine and I bet 2000 and each got 2600 when we won. However, when he stopped betting once, I lost a large amount of points on a bet I won. Very odd stuff. I've learned to only bet 200 to be safe. I don't mind losing 200 nearly as much as I mind losing 2000.