Sign in to follow this  
trav

Is there a reason why Sunday was left out?

Ok we'll just redo the entire schedule to suit you specifically.

Hahah calm down.

Said Feb20-22

I was curious why Sunday was left out. Thanks for the explanation... lmao.

Hahah calm down.

Said Feb20-22

I was curious why Sunday was left out. Thanks for the explanation... lmao.

I was replying to this:

Can't do my Friday matches that early. 6pm? lmao

There's not enough matches to spread out across all three days. We can move everything to Saturday and Sunday though.

All that really has to be done is move the Friday matches up by about 90 minutes. The last match being at 9:30 CST shouldn't be too late for anyone in the U.S. The first match being at 5:30 PST should make sure the majority is back from work/school.

Edited by Shadow

All that really has to be done is move the Friday matches up by about 90 minutes. The last match being at 9:30 CST shouldn't be too late for anyone in the U.S. The first match being at 5:30 PST should make sure the majority is back from work/school.

Or move it to Sat/Sun, where everyone doesn't have school and most don't work.

What about this?

WffnnXA.png

Edited by Travesty

I still don't understand why we can't do these tournaments over the span of a month or even two weeks. It's not like we're in a rush for the next tournament. Every thing would be so much more relaxed instead of hectic.

As it was originally pointed out the tournament is 20-22 not the 21-22. Spread the matches out from Friday Night to Sunday. Only the final two matches should be played on Sunday. I agree the matches start too early on Friday, but removing Friday entirely just to accommodate you is a joke. Some of us work on the weekends.

Spreading this out longer than a weekend would be a disaster. The no-shows and need for more stand-ins would increase considerably. 

Edited by Shadow

I'm fine with later Friday and most of matches being played on Saturday starting at 12pm. With Sunday being the semis and finals.

I was following the two day sched.

All time in CST

Friday: 

Round 1: 7:30PM

Round 2: 8:30 PM

Round 3 and Losers Round 1:9:30 PM

Saturday:

Losers Round 2: 4PM

Losers Round 3: 5PM

Losers Round 4: 6PM

Sunday: 

Semifinals 2PM

Finals 5PM

That should accommodate most.

All time in CST

Friday: 

Round 1: 7:30PM

Round 2: 8:30 PM

Round 3 and Losers Round 1:9:30 PM

Saturday:

Losers Round 2: 4PM

Losers Round 3: 5PM

Losers Round 4: 6PM

Sunday: 

Semifinals 2PM

Finals 5PM

That should accommodate most.

The only thing with that is that the semifinalists wont play at all on saturday. But that's fine I guess.

Whatever works for most people

So because a couple people didnt book off work for this tourney we need to change all the times. I can't really afford to book off a whole weekend for this tourney either but i did make it work for friday and saturday which was the original shedule even tho i do agree the tourney was supposed to be fri-sun but already adjusted now. If it's moved to sunday now that fucks up things again when most people would need more notice. I feel it's too late to be changing everything randomly but if it does change please change it asap so i can change my work again to fit this tourney in #notmakingmoney

Edited by HalfEatenCookie

Sign in to follow this