Sign in to follow this  
Face

Map list

Can we get rid of some of the maps on the server that the server never goes to? They really only clog up map votes and cause the server to empty out when everybody forgets to nominate a non-garbage map. I know they are there because "people don't wanna play only the same 10 maps" but there is a reason people play only the same 10 maps.

I get tired of being on the server half full and watching it empty out to a shit map vote, only to have it RTV'd once it gets to that map wasting everyone's time and resulting in half the players on the server than there were before.

If someone wants to make a good list of shit maps, they can post them in the map suggestion folder and we can discuss the removal of them :)

Alright, I'll try to do this at some point this week. Thanks.

Your formatting is kinda botched, but I know the page you are linking. 

I would say the top ~40 definitely don't need to be removed (some of them are actually differing versions of the same map, where one of the maps has since been removed from the server) and the rest should probably be evaluated.

I'll make a thread with more detail tonight or this weekend though...

I swear to fucking God if you try to remove dolls there will be hell to pay

I said that everything in the top 40 should stay, this includes maps I don't like that are popular like dolls (I think even hangemlow makes that cut *shudders*).

I'm not looking to remove maps I don't like, I'm looking to remove maps that are never played that clog up the votes leaving 1 decent map (so there is no choice) or 0 decent maps causing it to go to a map just to get RTV'd off of it. I'm fine with dolls, honestly.