Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

GTAIV

Mayhim, do you really enjoy games just by getting achievements?

You're like my friend that has a 20kGS.

Btw, I'm not dead, guys.

no , i just like getting achivements when i play and im wondering if any1 did because i heard you get something after you kill them all

EDIT : and if you havent done it yet go inside the statue of liberty ( or whatever its called in gta) and look around

Now when i have played it 15hours staright. I think the game is so freaking good on 360. But i realised that they havent changed the graphics major from grandtheft auto3. I hope i can use 360 controller with my pc.

aw damn its so fucking good.... so good it makes me wanna watch myself :D

oh damn ross u dont no what ur missing

and to get into the statue u have to take a heli and dive out onto a balcony just below where it gets green

Guest some fag
Now when i have played it 15hours staright. I think the game is so freaking good on 360. But i realised that they havent changed the graphics major from grandtheft auto3. I hope i can use 360 controller with my pc.

What are you talking about? They have made MAJOR changes in the graphics. Why the fuck are you so damn stupid?

Guest Fohacidal

just go fucking kill yourself.... jesus your retarted

from what i saw the only thing they didnt change was the cartoony opening sequence. which is what makes GTA... GTA

Yeah, its a bit like their signature. I was watching the GTA3 loading screen just for old times sake, and then I look at GTAIV loading... we've come a long way.

Guest some fag
Yeah, its a bit like their signature. I was watching the GTA3 loading screen just for old times sake, and then I look at GTAIV loading... we've come a long way.

Thats all just concept/sequencing art.

You have problems, do you think before you speak? That has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, i once knew someone like you but i can't remember where, always said stupid things that nobody ever agreed with.

Well it looked the same on my tv. But my tv was made in the 1990's so the picture isnt quite that great. But when i played it on my plasma it looked so buetiful, compared to gta3.

Well it looked the same on my tv. But my tv was made in the 1990's so the picture isnt quite that great. But when i played it on my plasma it looked so buetiful, compared to gta3.

if you have a plasma.... just play it on that

i like how he changes his answer after we rip on him. push over, stick to your convictions.

i no. i mean if you have a bad tv and a good tv why would you use teh bad tv?

I think this game is pretty awesome, but I don't think it is as good as San Andreas. In fact I think overall San Andreas had more stuff to do. It has some new cool features that I like but some are just lame and boring. For instance, I like the cell phone, but I don't think you should have to dial numbers for cheats. Doing a button code was a lot easier and a lot better IMO. I also think that GTA4 doesn't have nearly as many fun vehicles as San Andreas. The aiming is kinda clunky and shitty as well. I don't like how it snaps to like it does.

In it's defense, you can free-aim as well.

Yeah but that is minor IMO when compared to the actual content of the game. It is largely lacking.