Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

GTAIV

Guest Fohacidal

Im buying it, the reviews it has been getting is phenomenal, IGN even gave it a perfect ten, last time was like since, 1999

However it looks like the 360 is already having several minor problems, i found this gif browsing ps3fanboy:

29zbk3d922.gif

Apparently the PS3 seems to perform a bit better then the 360 but it doesnt really matter and probably wont help sell the PS3 version much more, but one thing is for sure it will be a hilariously great game. Just read/watch the damn reviews and gameplay videos already!!!

Guest some fag

Seen numerous GTA IV gameplay videos- never saw any pop-up whatsoever. I've heard things going both ways with the PS3 having slightly better anti-aliasing or having a more lifelike appearance, but the 360 has richer colors and whatnot... Then again, I've heard everything either way from many different sources.

One thing is for sure- you're guaranteed to love this game.

Guest Fohacidal
One thing is for sure- you're guaranteed to love this game.

YES

Guest Fohacidal
OMG NOES ON 360 IS GON SUCK BAWLS LAWLWLWLOLOL CONSOLE WAR!1111 <INSERT HERE>

LOL

NIKO KILLS HIS COUSIN ROMAN WHEN ROMAN BACKSTABS HIM WHEN THE DON PUTS A HIT ON NIKO AND ROMAN IS THE ONE TO DO IT AND NIKO FINDS OUT ABOUT IT AND WHEN THEY CONFRONT EACH OTHER NIKO KILLS HIM

NIKO KILLS HIS COUSIN ROMAN WHEN ROMAN BACKSTABS HIM WHEN THE DON PUTS A HIT ON NIKO AND ROMAN IS THE ONE TO DO IT AND NIKO FINDS OUT ABOUT IT AND WHEN THEY CONFRONT EACH OTHER NIKO KILLS HIM

--------------------

You hit me, I hit you.

Now my version:

--------------------

I hit you.........(He's Dead)

Guest Fohacidal

why did you come back?

That was the entire plot of GTAIV in case you didn't catch on.

You must be so proud of yourself, you posted with the intention to spoil the game for everyone, that kind of behavior is not tolerated on the forums, so please use your brain the next time you post.

lol, its funny that your trying to be a dick, for no reason.

LOL, ITS SO FUN!

You must be so proud of yourself, you posted with the intention to spoil the game for everyone, that kind of behavior is not tolerated on the forums, so please use your brain the next time you post.

Nah

Guest some fag
OMG NOES ON 360 IS GON SUCK BAWLS LAWLWLWLOLOL CONSOLE WAR!1111 <INSERT HERE>

Yeah, well, suck on our exclusive downloadable content (rumored to be entirely new cities).

P.S. Getting the game tonight at midnight.

Guest Fohacidal
Yeah, well, suck on our exclusive downloadable content (rumored to be entirely new cities).

P.S. Getting the game tonight at midnight.

You know thats bull lol,

Guest some fag

Actually, no, I would not be surprised at all if it were. Remember Elder Scrolls: Oblivion? Shivering Isles was like, a total expansion like the PC would get. New cities isn't unreasonable, considering Burnout Paradise is getting new cities for DLC.

Guest some fag

ITS FUCKING AMAZING. If you don't own it right now, get your ass out the door and buy it- MUG SOMEONE IF YOU HAVE TO.

I'm playing it right now, didn't sleep all night long, WOW, THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS, YOU ARE INSANE, I RAN OVER LIKE 500 PEOPLE AND NONE OF THEM REACTED THE SAME, LOVING THE EUPHORIA ENGINE, CREATES ANIMATIONS ON THE FLY SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO SEE THE SAME ONE TWICE!!!

...Is this made for PS3?

because my dad is going to buy one for Gran Turismo 5...so like I could pick this game up then

Stupid question but I haven't touched a console in about two years.

Guest Fohacidal
...Is this made for PS3?

because my dad is going to buy one for Gran Turismo 5...so like I could pick this game up then

Stupid question but I haven't touched a console in about two years.

multi platform